Multi-storey apartment building with built-in office space - automatic fire alarm
- Added: 01.07.2014
- Size: 6 MB
- Downloads: 0
Copy of OOO "UPM EPOS" license
Letter No. 03/03-129 from the 27.09.2006 Director of Kirovsky Domostroitel LLC A.V. Mikryukov
Project Development Terms of Reference
1 General part
2 Brief description of the object
3 Composition and purpose of fire protection system
4 Main Design Solutions
4.1 Residential part of the building
4.2 Office space
5 Used equipment and its characteristics
6 Power supply
7 Equipment placement and installation
8 Safety requirements
9 Fire Automation Plant Contents and Maintenance
1 Calculation of current consumption in standby mode in alarm loops
1.1 Residential part of the building
1.2 Office Space
2 Calculation of current consumption in alarm mode in relay outputs of devices
2.1 Residential part of the building
2.2 Office Space
3 Calculation of redundant power supplies
3.1 Residential part of the building
3.2 Office space
4 Calculation of the number and level of sound pressure of sound annunciators
4.1 Residential part of the building
4.2 Office space
5 Calculation of evacuation time
6 Calculation of smoke removal valve
7 Calculation of sprinkler sprinkler of water fire-fighting system of garbage collection chamber
8 Calculation of voltage drop in signaling, warning, control loops
8.1 Calculation of voltage drop in alarm loops
8.2 Calculation of voltage drop in warning loops
8.3 Calculation of voltage drop in control loops
9 List of sources used
This working project for automatic installation of fire alarm and smoke removal control, fire warning system for people, automatic installation of fire extinguishing of multi-storey apartment building with built-in office space was developed on the basis of the Customer's contract and task.
During the project development the following initial data received from the Customer were used:
1. Terms of reference for the development of the project;
2. General Explanatory Note - Object 22006;
3. Sets of working drawings:
Architectural and construction solutions - 22006.01-AS;
Power electrical equipment. Electric lighting - 22006.01-EM;
Water supply and sewerage - 22006.01-VK;
Automation - 22006.01-AOV;
Communication and the alarm system - 22006.01-CC2.
The working design is developed in accordance with the requirements of:
• PPB 0103 * * "Fire Safety Rules in the Russian Federation";
• GOST 12.1.00491 SSBT. Fire safety. General requirements;
• GOST 21.10197 "SPDS Basic requirements to design and detailed documentation";
• GOST 27.99088 "Means of security, fire and fire alarm. General technical requirements ";
• GOST 2813089 Fire equipment. Fire extinguishers, fire extinguishing and alarm systems. Symbols are schematic graphics.
• Construction Norms and Regulations 11.0195 "The instruction about an order of development, coordination, a statement and structure of documentation on construction of the enterprises, buildings and constructions";
• SNiP 31012003 "Residential apartment buildings";
• SNiP 21.0197 * "Fire safety of buildings and structures";
• SNiP 2.04.0591 "Heating, ventilation and air conditioning";
• SNiP 41012003 "Heating, ventilation and air conditioning";
• SNiP 3.05.0685 "Electrical devices";
• NPB 882001 * "Fire Fighting and Alarm Units. Design Codes and Regulations ";
• NPB 10503 "Determination of categories of rooms, buildings and outdoor installations by explosion and fire hazard";
• NPB 11003 "List of buildings, structures, premises and equipment to be protected by automatic fire extinguishing units and automatic fire alarm";
• NPB 10403 "Design of fire warning systems for people in buildings and structures";
• NPB 6697 "Autonomous fire detectors";
• RD 78.14593 "Systems and complexes of security, fire and fire alarm. Rules for performance of works ";
• RD 25.95390 "Automatic fire extinguishing, fire, security and fire alarm systems. Symbols and schematic graphical links ";
• PUE "Electrical Installation Rules."
2 Brief description of the object
The object is a 6-section residential building. Sections 1, 2, 3 - seventeen-story, sections 4, 5, 6 - fifteen-story with a warm technical floor and a technical floor. On the ground floor throughout the square of the house and at el. 3,000 offices are located in axes 116: A-E. Under the whole house at el. 5,600... 2,800 there is a technical subpole and a basement in which there are engineering rooms. Above the technical floor there are ventilation chambers and elevator machine rooms.
The height of the first floor is 3.3 m, the height of residential floors is 3 m.
Structural fire hazard class of the building - C0.
Functional fire hazard class:
• for residential premises - F 1.3;
• for offices - F 4.3.
The fire resistance degree of the building is I.
Fire hazard class of construction structures - K0.
The total area of apartments on the floor in the section is not more than 500 m2.
Each section has:
• non-smokable staircase of H1 type with entrance through the external air zone along the open balcony;
• smoke removal mine with valves on each residential floor;
• air pressure to elevator shafts in case of fire;
• fire-fighting water supply with fire cranes on each floor;
• waste water pipeline, garbage collection chamber on the ground floor with sprinkler water fire extinguishing system from domestic drinking water supply.
All office spaces have two evacuation exits from the floor.
3 Composition and purpose
Fire protection systems
The building fire protection system consists of five independent automatic units:
• one common installation for the residential part of the building, covering all sections;
• four independent installations in office premises, each located in a separate fire compartment.
Automatic installation of the residential part of the building consists of the following subsystems:
• automatic fire alarm installation;
• alerting systems;
• smoke removal control systems from off-apartment corridors and air pressure to elevator shafts;
• automatic installation of fire extinguishing of garbage collection chambers.
Automatic installations in office premises consist of the following subsystems:
• automatic fire alarm installation;
• alerting systems.
Automatic fire alarm installation is designed for early detection and detection of the fire source location in protected rooms and output of signals "Warning," "Fire," "Malfunction" to the duty personnel and to the warning and evacuation control systems, smoke removal control and air pressure to the elevator shafts and other engineering systems.
The warning and evacuation control system is designed for timely warning of people about a fire with the supply of light and sound signals.
The smoke removal system from the off-apartment corridors of the residential part of the building and the air pressure system to the elevator shafts are designed to ensure the safe evacuation of people from the building in case of fire.
Sprinkler system of water fire extinguishing is intended for detection and automatic extinguishing of fire source in garbage collection chambers.
4 Main Design Solutions
4.1 Residential part of the building.
The fire protection of the residential part of the building was built on the basis of the control and control panel of the fire protection department "S2000." PKU "S2000" is installed in the room of the duty officer at the entrance on the first floor in the third section. In other sections in rooms of the person on duty on an entrance the C2000K keyboards are installed. In each section the "SIGNAL 20P SDM" and the required number of "S2000-SP1" signal-start units are installed. All devices are united in a uniform system and are connected to PKU "C2000" via RS485 interface.
PKU "C2000" controls a state and provides collection of information from system devices, keeps minutes of the events arising in a system, displays on the liquid crystal indicator of the message about the fires, alarms, malfunctions, capture on protection, removal from protection and other events, provides management of setting on protection, removal from protection of loops of the alarm system (SB) and outputs control commands to the system relay outputs located on the devices ("SIGNAL 20P SDM," "C2000SP1") of the system.
The SDM SIGNAL 20P PCCH analyzes the state of its GSs, transmits information on their state to the C2000 PCCH over the RS485 interface, and receives relay output control commands. Control their relay outputs by "C2000" CCP commands. Provides detection of two automatic fire detectors.
Keyboards "S2000K" are intended for organization of control points for security and removal of SH from security in each section of the building. The C2000K keyboard displays the transferred PKU "C2000" of the message on the liquid crystal indicator with the sound alarm system of disturbing events.
The S2000SP1 Alarm and starting blocks (ASB) allow to operate the relay exits commands from PKU "C2000" via RS485 interface. BSP "S2000SP1" are designed to organize system relay control outputs of the fire protection system of the residential part of the building.
According to NPB11003, SNiP 31012003 the residential part of the building is equipped with automatic fire alarm.
Automatic thermal fire detectors IP103 4/1 A2 "MAK1" isp. 011*.
Automatic smoke detectors IP 21245 are installed in out-of-apartment corridors, elevator halls, lobbies on the first floors, rooms of the access attendant, in elevator machine rooms, in condominium rooms and garbage collection chambers.
In hallway apartments, in out-of-apartment corridors, elevator halls (except for the first floor), at least three automatic heat or smoke fire detectors are installed, designed to control fire systems with distances between them of no more than half of the regulatory for NPB 88 01.
On the escape routes, in the boxes of fire cranes, manual fire detectors IPR3SU are installed.
One SB covers one living floor in each section, to which automatic heat detectors installed in the entrance hall of apartments, automatic smoke detectors installed in the out-of-apartment corridors and elevator halls and manual fire detectors installed in the cranes of fire cranes. On residential floors, additional resistances are installed parallel to automatic fire smoke and heat detectors to determine double actuation. SGs are programmed by type 1 - with determination of double actuation.
Separate SRs protect the premises on the first floor, the machine rooms of elevators, the garbage duct and the garbage collection chamber, and the premises of the condominium. SGs are programmed by type 2 - without determination of double actuation.
To visually check the serviceability of the loop, a "MAYAKSHS" light warning device with a green LED is used.
According to NPB 10403, the residential part of the building is equipped with EPSS of the first type with an audible method of warning. In each apartment in the hallway, as well as in the lobbies on the first floors, MAYAK123M sound fire alerts are installed. Inclusion of SOUE happens on a signal from PKU "C2000" through a relay exit of PPKOP of "SIGNAL20P SDM".
Condominium rooms are equipped with the second type of EPSS with sound and light warning methods. MAYAK123M sound fire alarm is installed in the corridor. On escape routes over emergency exits light fire NBO2h1 12V-01 annunciators are installed.
In the out-of-apartment corridors at the entrance to the smoke removal shaft, KDM2 smoke removal valves are installed. The valves are controlled from the relay output of BSP "S2000SP1" through the switching device UK/VK01.
Switching UC/VK01 devices are installed in electric panels located in the second and fifth sections, in control cabinets of smoke removal and air pressure systems to elevator shafts for each of the six sections. The signal about the systems switching on the devices UC/VK01 comes from "C2000" PCM via relay outputs of "SIGNAL 20P SDM" PCLP.
According to Construction Norms and Regulations 31012003 in premises of apartments (except bathrooms, bathrooms, shower, laundry places, saunas) independent smoke fire announcers of SP 21250M with an area controlled by one announcer of 85 sq.m with a height to installation up to 3.5 m are established.
For ensuring operation of the fire protection system at shutdown of the main source of food redundant RIP128A17 power supplies are provided in the project (isp. 05) with additional boxes for installing batteries. The number and capacity of storage batteries are designed to ensure the operation of the plant for at least 24 hours in standby mode and at least three hours in alarm mode.
The signal for automatics actuation is generated in the following cases:
• automatically when at least two automatic heat detectors are triggered in the entrance hall of the apartment;
• automatically when at least two automatic smoke detectors are triggered in the out-of-apartment corridors or elevator halls (except for the 1st floor);
• remotely from the manual fire detector in the fire crane cabinet on each floor;
• remotely from the device.
At reception of "Fire" signal, "C2000" CCP via system relay outputs of PPKOP devices "SIGNAL 20P SDM" and BSP "C2000SP1" generates address control signals for fire automation (according to pre-programmed program), namely:
• activation of the fire warning and evacuation control system;
• lowering of elevators to the first landing floor with door fixation in open position;
• actuation of smoke removal systems (opening of smoke removal valves on the fire floor, actuation of smoke removal fan);
• actuation of air pressure systems;
• signal for release of electrical locks of evacuation outputs (doorphone).
When automatic fire detectors are activated one at a time on different floors, automation is not activated.
According to SNiP 31012003, the waste collection chamber shall be protected throughout the area by sprinkler sprinklers. Sprinklers are connected to the water supply system of the building. The design provides sprinkler sprinklers of type SW0 PNd0.35 R1/2/P57.B3 "SVN10." The signal on the occurrence of a fire hazard in the garbage collection chamber is transmitted to the duty officer's room at the entrance from automatic smoke detectors.
4.2 Office space.
According to NPB11003, the office part of the building is equipped with automatic fire alarm.
Fire protection of the administrative part of the building was built on the basis of PPKOP "SIGNAL 20P SDM." The office part of the building is divided into fire compartments:
• the first compartment - the first section (elev. -3.000, elev. 0,000);
• second compartment - second and third sections (elev. -3.000, elev. 0,000);
• third compartment - fourth and fifth sections (elev. 0,000);
• fourth compartment - sixth section (elev. 0,000).
One "SDM SIGNAL 20P" PCCP is installed in each compartment. The "SDM SIGNAL 20P" PCCOP analyzes the state of its SGs, controls its relay outputs according to a predetermined program. Standby loops of PCCOP "SIGNAL 20P SDM" can be used to organize security alarms, at the same time it is necessary to provide protection on loops of at least 10%, i.e. no more than 18 loops of 20 can be used.
The project provides for installation of PPKOP in premises with round-the-clock stay of duty personnel. In the event that a 24-hour stay of the duty personnel is not ensured, it is necessary to ensure the transmission of signals to the PCP.
Automatic smoke fire detectors IP 21245 are installed in all protected rooms.
At exits on the main escape routes, manual fire detectors IPR3SU are installed.
According to NPB 10403, the office part of the building is equipped with a second type of EPSS with sound and light warning methods. Sound fire alerts MAYAK123M are installed in the corridors, providing the necessary sound level in all rooms. On escape routes over emergency exits light fire NBO2h1 12V-01 annunciators are installed. EMSS is activated by the signal from fire detectors through the relay output of PPKOP "SIGNAL 20P SDM."
At reception of signal "Fire," PPKOP "SIGNAL 20P SDM" through its relay outputs generates control signals for warning system and evacuation control in case of fire.
For ensuring operation of the fire protection system at shutdown of the main source of food redundant RIP123A17 power supplies are provided in the project (isp. 01). Power supplies are designed to ensure the plant operation for at least 24 hours in standby mode and at least three hours in alarm mode.