Fire Alarm and Fire Warning and Evacuation Control System Automatic Installation Project
- Added: 03.08.2014
- Size: 2 MB
- Downloads: 1
01 лист ОД.dwg
03 план подвала.dwg
04 план 1 этаж.dwg
05 план 2 этаж.dwg
06 план 3 этаж.dwg
07 план 4 этаж.dwg
13 схема ПС.dwg
14 схема СО.dwg
ПЗ гостиница .doc
1. BASIS FOR DESIGN
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
3. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE OBJECT
4. MAIN DESIGN SOLUTIONS
4.1. ORGANIZATION OF AUPS
4.2 EPSS ORGANIZATION
5. INSTALLATION OF EQUIPMENT AND ELECTRICAL WIRING
6. POWER SUPPLY AND GROUNDING OF EQUIPMENT
7. PERFORMANCE INFORMATION
8. HEALTH AND SAFETY
9. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
10. LIST OF ACCEPTED ABBREVIATIONS
1. basis for design
This work is performed as per job
The basis for the development of working drawings is the terms of reference and the contract for the performance of design works.
The scope of this part of the project includes the equipment of AUPS and EPSS of the hotel building at
2. general provisions
Automatic Fire Alarm Installation (AFPS) - a set of technical means for fire detection, processing, presentation in a given form of a fire notification, special information and issuing commands to start automatic fire extinguishing units and technical devices.
Evacuation Warning and Control System (ESMS) is a set of organizational measures and technical means designed to communicate information to people about the occurrence of fire, need and escape routes.
The designed AUPS and EPSS systems are designed for:
- detection of primary fire factors in controlled rooms
- processing and presentation of fire notification to personnel on round-the-clock duty;
- display of information on plant operability and faults;
- generation of commands to start fire warning system;
- informing people about fire and escape routes.
The following regulatory documents were used in the development of the project:
- SP 3.13130.2009 "Fire protection systems. Warning and management system for evacuation of people in case of fire. Fire safety requirements "
- SP 5.13130.2009 "Fire protection systems. Fire alarm and fire extinguishing units are automatic. Design Rules and Regulations "
- SP 6.13130.2009 "Fire protection systems. Electrical equipment. Fire safety requirements "
- PPB 0103 "Fire Safety Rules in the Russian Federation";
- RD 25.95390 "Automatic fire extinguishing, fire, security and fire alarm systems. Symbols and schematic graphical links. ";
- RD 78.14593 "Systems and complexes of security, fire and fire alarm. Rules of Work Execution and Acceptance ";
- RD 78.14693 "Instruction on technical supervision of performance of design and installation works on equipment of facilities by means of security alarm";
- "Electrical Installation Rules" (PUE);
- SP 311102003 "Design and installation of electrical installations of residential and public buildings. Design Standards ";
- SNiP 3.05.0685 "Electrical devices";
- SNiP 3.05.0785 "Automation Systems";
- SNiP 100194 "System of regulatory documents in construction. Basic Provisions ";
- SNiP 110195 "Instruction on composition, procedure for development, approval and approval of design and estimate documentation of enterprises.";
- SNiP 210197 * * "Fire safety of buildings and structures";
- SNiP 3.01.0185 * "Organization of construction production";
- Joint venture 1111099 "Architectural supervision of construction of buildings and constructions";
- GOST 12.1.03081 SSBT. "Electrical safety. Protective grounding, grounding. "
- GOST R 12.4.0262001 "SSBT. Signal colors, safety signs and signal markings. Purpose and application rules. General technical requirements and specifications. Test methods. "
- GOST 12.2.007.075 * "SSBT. Electrical products. General safety requirements ";
- Methodological recommendations "Automatic fire extinguishing and fire alarm systems. Acceptance and Control Rules ";
ESKD M Standards and Rules: Standards Publishing House, 1989.
All equipment embedded in the project has a certificate at the time of design, the installation organization, at the beginning of installation, must check the effect of these certificates.
3. brief description of the object
The object is a public building. Purpose of the object: hotel.
The number of floors is 4; there is a basement.
The purpose of the spaces is indicated in the plan drawings. The building has no rooms of category A and/or B for explosion and fire hazard as per SP 12.13130.2009. In the building there are no explosive zones according to PUE .
Information on protruding ceiling structures and room heights is presented in the corresponding drawings of equipment placement plans.
4. main design solutions
The AUPS is built on the element basis of the Orion integrated system (manufactured by ZAO NVP Bolid), which includes:
- C2000M control panel;
- Block of control and indication of "S2000BKI";
- Controllers of two-wire communication line "S2000KDL" - 4 pcs.;
- Control starting S2000SP block - 1 piece;
- "S2000-SP1" signal-starting unit 01 – 1 pieces.
- The informant telephone "S2000IT" - 1 piece;
- Smoke fire and address analog detectors "IP 21234A";
- Announcers firefighters manual address "International Party of Russia 5133A";
- Sources of redundant food "RIP12 (isp. 01) "- 1 pc.
EPSS is built on components of JEDIA warning system, which includes:
- amplifier with selector for 5 zones JPS4800;
- embedded digital message module JDM10A;
- JPS10 microphone;
- backup power supply unit "JEP352" - 1 pc.
- housing for JME2A modules with JTP10 tuner and JCDP-10A CDplayer
- SWS03 wall speakers and CS03 ceiling speakers.
The source of the music broadcast tuner and CDplayer can be replaced at the request of the customer.
4.1 Organization of AUPS
Justification of the type of protection of buildings and structures
In accordance with item 9 of Table 1 of Appendix A, SP 5.13130.2009, administrative and public premises are equipped with an automatic fire alarm system.
Control zones organization
AUPS is address-analog, therefore, in accordance with item 13.2.2. SP 5.13130.2009, the maximum number and area of rooms protected by a single radial loop with address fire detectors is determined based on the technical capabilities of the acceptance and control access paratura, the technical characteristics of the detectors included in the loop and does not depend on the location of the rooms in the building.
Location of fire detectors
The project provides protection of AUPS of all premises, in accordance with item A4 of Appendix A of SP 5.13130.2009.
The number of automatic fire detectors is determined based on the need to detect sunbathing in the controlled area of rooms or areas of rooms.
One fire detector is installed in the protected rooms, which meet the requirements of Clause 13.3.3 of SP 5.13130.2009. The number of detectors in the rooms with projecting construction structures is selected taking into account the requirements of SP 5.13130.2009.
The design provides for the installation of manual fire detectors on staircases and exits at a height of 1.5m. from the floor level. The distance between manual detectors does not exceed 50 m in each evacuation direction. Manual fire detectors are installed in places remote from electromagnets, permanent magnets, and other devices, the impact of which can cause spontaneous operation of the manual fire detector. At a distance of 0.75m. there are no objects preventing access to the detector.
Selection of type of fire detectors
In compliance of paragraph A3 of appendix A of the joint venture 5.13130.2009 items 3.4, tables M.1 of appendix M of the joint venture 5.13130.2009 AUPS it is equipped by smoke and tame fire announcers .
The project adopted fire detectors:
- smoke optoelectronic IP 21234A - for protection of administrative and public premises;
- manual the International Party of Russia 5133A - for installation at exits from buildings and on escape routes.
Fire control and receiving devices, fire control devices. Equipment and its location.
The selection of instruments for receiving control, control and other equipment is made in accordance with the requirements of state standards, fire safety standards, technical documentation and taking into account climatic, mechanical, electromagnetic and other impacts in their places of location.
For centralized monitoring, event recording and system control in the duty personnel room on the 1st floor, the following are installed:
• C2000M control panel;
• Block of control and indication of "S2000BKI";
• Controllers of two-wire communication line "S2000KDL";
• Redundant power supplies "RIP12 (is.01)"
The control and monitoring panel is set at such a height that the height from the level of the clean floor to the operational controls is 1.5 m.
Interaction of AUPS with other systems, process and electrical equipment of buildings and structures
Fire alarm system equipment generates commands for:
- control of warning system and evacuation of people in case of fire.
- disconnection of the general ventilation system;
- disconnection of elevators in case of fire.
When fire information is received at the AUPS console, the duty person gives a fire message via the telephone line (phone 01) to the console of the Unified Dispatch Rescue Service of the Ministry of Emergencies of the Russian Federation.
Algorithm of AUPS operation
In each room, hazardous fire factors are monitored around the clock using smoke address-to-analog firefighters from the DIP-34A broadcasters. The detector constantly exchanges information about its status with the controller of the two-wire communication line "C2000KDL."
When a fire hazard occurs (high smoke concentration) and the "Warning" threshold is exceeded, the controller sends the "Warning" message to the C2000M control and control panel indicating the address of the zone and places the zone in the "Warning" state, and when the "Fire" threshold is exceeded, the controller sends the "Fire" message indicating the address of the zone and places the zone in the "Fire" state. "Fire" and "Attention" thresholds correspond to thresholds for this time zone.
In the case of visual detection of a fire, the generation of the "Fire" signal is caused by the operation of one of the manual fire detectors, which are installed on the escape routes and near the exits from the protected premises.
At reception of "Fire" signal the control and monitoring panel gives control signal to actuators "S2000-SP1":
• start of EMSS (voice signals) for the time required for safe evacuation of people from the building;
• disconnection of the general ventilation system;
• Elevator disconnections
If the trunks are damaged (break, short circuit), the receiving equipment will turn on the sound fault signal indicating the number of the two-wire communication line on the display.
If the internal dust threshold of the smoke address-to-analog detector is exceeded, the message "Maintenance required" is transmitted to the control and control panel with the address of the detector area. When receiving this message, clean the detector smoke chamber.
The sound signal in case of fire differs in tone from the sound signal in case of damage and malfunction.
Visual control and control of a system is exercised by means of the block of indication "S2000BKI".
4.2 EPSS Organization
System Type Selection
Based on item 4 of Table 2 of SP 3.13130.2009, a warning and evacuation control system for people in case of type 3 fire is provided. In accordance with item 3.3 of SP 3.13130.2009, ECSS is activated from command pulse generated by ECSD. Semiautomatic control of EMSS is provided.
Organize alert methods
In accordance with Table 1 of SP 3.13130.2009, the design provides for the installation of voice annunciators (loudspeakers). Notification and management of evacuation of people in case of fire is carried out by translating texts on the need for evacuation, escape routes, direction of movement and other actions aimed at ensuring the safety of people.
"OUTPUT" annunciators are provided in electrical design.
Organization of fire warning zones
EPSS warning areas are organized taking into account peculiarities of PCIP, functional purpose of premises and serviceability. Based on Table 1 of SP 5.13130.2009, the building has one warning area.
In order to eliminate the phenomena at the site that complicate the evacuation process (panic, crowding of people in the passages, etc.), the warning system is divided into four warning lines and one warning line "Agency personnel":
- 1 line - rooms of rooms 1 and 2 floors;
- 2 lines - premises of corridors, lobbies, restaurants 1 and 2 floors;
- 3 line - rooms of rooms 3 and 4 floors;
- 4 line - premises of corridors, lobbies, gym 3 and 4 floors;
- 5 line - "Staff of the institution," a special warning area, where first of all a special text will be broadcast, previously developed for the hotel staff.
Location of fire alerts
Location of EMSS loudspeakers provides a total sound level of at least 75 dBA at a distance of 3 m from the annunciator, but not more than 120 dBA at any point of the protected room. Audio alerts are different from other targets. Alerts do not have volume controls and are connected to the network without detachable devices.
Loudspeakers are installed on the ceiling and walls. Walls shall be installed at a height of not less than 2.3 m from the floor level, but the distance from the ceiling to the upper part of the loudspeaker shall be not less than 150 mm (item 4.4 of SP 3.13130.2009).
Possible sources of broadcasting
The designed system can reproduce:
- background music (transmission of FM radio, music recordings);
- announcements from microphone
- "attention" signal: pre-recorded tone and voice message will be alternately transmitted to the personnel warning area;
- alarm signal: pre-recorded tone and voice message will be alternately transmitted to all zones a specified number of times;
- "evacuation" signal: a pre-recorded voice message will be alternately transmitted to all zones a given number of times.
The "attention" signal is:
Text "Dear Employees! There was a message about the alleged sunbathing in the building. Please proceed with preparation of evacuation according to the schedule "
The alarm signal is:
siren 6-8 seconds
text: "" Attention! Dear guests! The hotel administration reports that a fire occurred in the building. We ask you to stay calm and go down the stairwells to the first floor of the building. When moving along corridors, refer to "EXIT" light indicators. Follow the recommendations of hotel employees. Help children, women, people with disabilities. Warn neighbors of the need for urgent evacuation. "
The total broadcast time is 1215 minutes.
The "evacuation" signal is:
text: "Attention! Dear guests! The hotel administration reports that a fire occurred in the building. We ask you to stay calm, close the doors tightly and not leave your rooms. Breathe through a cloth wetted with water; stay closer to the floor; using the phone, inform the security post of your location. Firefighters successfully work to eliminate sunbathing. Do not take any independent action to exit the building until our instructions are received. "
The total broadcast time is 20 minutes.
The texts of the messages are specified and agreed upon during installation.
Description of ECSS operation
Speech notifications are started automatically at operation of the fire alarm from the address alarm and starting S2000SP block and in the manual mode. The selection of this equipment is due to the type of warning system, the large number of warning rooms, the need to notify from the microphone.
In order to improve the reliability of fire reporting, it is necessary to provide a temporary delay to assess the fire situation by the duty personnel and the possibility of disconnection by the duty personnel of the EPSS.
5. installation of equipment and wiring
Selection of wires and cables, methods of their laying for arrangement of loops and connecting lines of fire and security alarms is manufactured in accordance with the requirements of PUE, SNiP 3.05.0685, the requirements of SP 5.13130.2009, SP 6.13130.2009 and technical documentation for the system devices and equipment. Fire alarm loops are laid with the condition to ensure automatic control of their integrity along the entire length. Fire alarm loops are made independent ka-whites with copper cores. The cross section of copper cables is selected based on the allowable voltage drop in the network.
The following types of cables and wires are provided in the design:
cable for alarm system loops, - KPSEng-FRHF 1х2х0.75;
cable for connection of speech annunciators - KPSEng-FRHF 1х2х0.75;
cable for connection to 220V network - BBGngFRLS 3x2.5;
The following cable routing methods are adopted in the design:
- in cable channels.
- in PVC corrugated pipes.
The fire alarm shall be installed according to RD78.14593 in accordance with the requirements of SP 5.13130.2009. Electrical works shall be completed in accordance with SNiP 3.05.0685, PUE and technical documentation for systems and technical requirements specified on the design worksheets.
After installation of the equipment, using the C2000M console or IBM compatible computer, it is necessary to configure a number of programmable parameters of the devices, configuration of alarm loops, configuration of output keys, setting of device addresses according to the operating manual for the device.
6. power supply and grounding of equipment
Based on item 15.1 of SP 5.13130.2009, electrical receivers of the system are classified as I category according to PUE. Since the object is classified as category II, on the basis of clause 15.3 of SP 5.13130.2009, a redundant power source is used as a backup power source for electrical receivers of the system, which provides power to the electrical receivers of the system in standby mode for 24 hours plus 1 hour of fire automation system operation in alarm mode. The AKB capacity is shown on sheet 16 of this project.
The design elements of electrical equipment of AUPS and ECSS meet the requirements of GOST 12.2.007.075 * for the method of protecting a person from electric shock .
Protective grounding of the fire alarm system shall be performed in accordance with the requirements: PUE, SNiP 3.05.0685 "Electrical devices," GOST 12.1.03081 SSBT. "Electrical safety. Protective grounding, grounding "and technical documentation of the manufacturer.
7. Performance Information
Installation of alarm equipment shall be carried out in accordance with the approved working documentation, SNiP, PUE, RD 78.14593, manuals to RD 78.14593, existing state and industry standards and other regulatory documents.
Deviations from working documentation during installation of alarm equipment are not allowed without coordination with the customer, with the design organization-designer of the project, with the state fire supervision bodies.
The installation organization shall preliminary review the design and estimate documentation and, if incorrect design technical solutions are identified, submit reasonable comments to the customer.
Products and materials used in the performance of works shall comply with the project specifications, state standards, technical specifications and shall have appropriate certificates, technical passports and other documents certifying their quality.
Storage conditions for products and materials shall meet the requirements of the relevant standards or specifications.
Labor safety and fire safety standards, rules and measures shall be observed during installation.
Requirements for installation of signalling equipment
The installation organization shall notify the monitoring body of the state fire supervision about the beginning of work on the installation of alarm equipment at the facility.
Architectural supervision of production of installation works is exercised by the design organization according to requirements of the joint venture 1111099, and technical supervision - bodies of the state fire supervision. Instructions on deviations in the process of installation works are entered in the author's supervision log.
The signalling equipment is allowed for installation after the incoming inspection by the installation organization.
It is not allowed to replace some technical equipment with others that have similar technical and operational characteristics, without coordination with the design organization, GPN bodies.
Installation of signalling equipment shall be carried out in three stages:
- at the first stage, the works specified in item 1.17 of the manual to RD 78.14593 shall be performed. The works of the first stage should be performed one-time with the main construction work.
- At the second stage, the installation of protective pipes of electrical wiring, detectors, annunciators, boards, receiving and control devices, signal-starting devices and the connection of electrical wiring to them should be carried out. The second stage works shall be performed after completion of construction and finishing works.
- at the third stage, work on electrical inspection, adjustment of installed alarm equipment shall be performed.
Commissioning works shall be performed by the installation and installation organization in accordance with the requirements of RD 78.14593 and with mandatory Appendix 1 to SNiP 3.05.0584, SNiP 3.05.0685 and SNiP 3.05.0785.
Prior to commissioning in the course of production of installation works, individual tests have to be carried out (control, adjustment, an adjustment of components of installations; detectors, control and receiving devices, signal-starting devices, etc.) in accordance with technical descriptions, instructions, PUE.
Commissioning shall be performed in the following sequence:
- performance of preparatory works;
- commissioning works ;
- individual tests;
- complex equipment adjustment.
Commissioning works are considered to be completed after receiving the parameters and modes provided for by the design and technical documentation, ensuring stable and stable operation of the alarm equipment (without false alarms).
The installation organization performing commissioning works shall issue an act in accordance with the recommended Appendix 14 of the Manual to RD 78.14593.
8. health and safety.
When performing work, it is necessary to strictly observe the safety rules according to
- SNiP 12032001 "Occupational safety in construction part 1. General requirements, "
- SNiP 120402 "Occupational safety in construction part 2."
- fire safety rules according to the "Instruction on fire safety measures during installation works."
- GOST 12.1.01378 "Construction. Electrical safety. "
- Electrical Installation Rules (PUE).
In order to ensure labor safety and safety, it is also necessary that construction, installation and commissioning work, operation of electrical installations is carried out in accordance with RD 15334.0-03.15000 "Intersectoral labor protection rules (safety rules) during operation of electrical installations ," 2001.
During erection and commissioning, it is necessary to:
- be guided also by safety sections of technical documentation of manufacturers, departmental instructions on safety during installation and adjustment of control devices and automation equipment.
- allow persons to work who have undergone safety training. Passing the briefing is noted in the journal. Electricians shall be provided with protective means which have passed the relevant laboratory tests.
- work with system hardware must be performed in compliance with PUE.
- use only stairs or ladders when working at altitude. The use of improvised means is strictly prohibited. When using stairs, the presence of a second person is mandatory. The lower ends of the ladder shall have stops in the form of metal studs or rubber tips.
- observe the requirements of GOST 12.2.01387 when working with manual power tools.
9. environmental protection
The designed means of the fire alarm system do not release harmful emissions into the atmosphere.
Special measures to comply with sanitary standards and rules for working with AUPS and EPSS are not provided.
10. list of accepted abbreviations
AUPS - automatic installation of fire alarm;
AKB - accumulator battery;
PPKOP - safety and fire control device;
EPSS - fire warning and evacuation control system;
IP - fire detector;
IPR - manual fire detector;
UPS - uninterruptible power supply.
01 лист ОД.dwg
03 план подвала.dwg
04 план 1 этаж.dwg
05 план 2 этаж.dwg
06 план 3 этаж.dwg
07 план 4 этаж.dwg
13 схема ПС.dwg
14 схема СО.dwg