Automatic Fire Alarm and Warehouse Alert Project
- Added: 03.08.2014
- Size: 199 KB
- Downloads: 1
З н П.doc
Приложение подвод 220.doc
1. Basis for project development.
Working documentation is made on the basis of:
a) the contract;
b) design tasks;
c) drawings issued by the customer and in accordance with the following regulatory documents:
- PUE 1985 "Electrical Installation Rules"
- NPB 882001 "Fire fighting and alarm units. Design Codes and Regulations. "
- Order No. 60 of 31.12.2002 "On Amendment No. 1 to NPB 882001 ."
- NPB 7098 "Manual fire detectors."
- NPB 7598 "Fire control and receiving devices. Fire control devices. General technical requirements. "
- Construction Norms and Regulations 110195 "The instruction about structure, an order of development, coordination, a statement and structure of the project documentation on construction of the enterprises, buildings and constructions".
- SNiP 210197 "Fire safety of buildings and structures."
- NPB 10403 "Design of fire warning systems for people in buildings and structures."
- NPB 11003 "List of buildings and structures, premises and equipment to be protected by automatic fire extinguishing units and automatic fire alarm"
- NPB 10503 "Determination of categories of rooms and buildings by explosion and fire hazard."
- RD 25.95290 "Automatic fire extinguishing, fire, security, fire alarm systems. Procedure for development of design tasks. "
- RD 78.14593 "Systems of complex security, fire alarm. Rules for production and acceptance of works. "
- RD78.14693 "Instruction on technical supervision of performance of works of design and installation works on equipment of facilities by means of fire protection alarm."
2. Characteristics of protected premises
2.1 The warehouse of CJSC Bank Russian Standard is located in a three-story building at the address: Volgograd, ul. Electrolesovskaya, 1a and is premises located on the third floor. The load-bearing structures of the building are made of prefabricated reinforced concrete structures with filling with bricks, overlapping with railway. The height of the rooms is -3.8 m. In accordance with SNiP 21.0197 *, the building belongs to the 2nd degree of fire resistance. Indoor ventilation is natural. Category of PU of the facility on reliability of power supply (as per PUE) - the second .
4. Equipment placement
4.1 Installation and installation of the control and receiving device, fire detectors
perform in accordance with NPB 882001and RD 78.14593, technical documentation
for used equipment and PUE.
"Granit8" 1 pcs be placed in the existing security room at a height of 1.8 from the floor level.
6.1 Design elements of electrical equipment for automatic fire alarm and warning and evacuation systems in case of fire meet the requirements of GOST 12.2.007 for the method of protecting a person from electric shock.
6.2 Protective grounding of electrical equipment of the automatic fire alarm system shall be performed in accordance with the requirements of PUE, SNiP 3.05.06, GOST 12.1.030. all metal parts of equipment that are not formally energized, but which may be under it due to insulation violation, fire automatics devices and panels, electrical equipment cabinets, are subject to grounding. Protective grounding resistance shall not exceed 4.0 Ohm.
Connect all grounding wires to the common grounding circuit of the building, refer to RD 78.14593. Protective grounding (grounding) of automatic fire alarm electrical equipment is performed in accordance with PUE, SNiP 3.05.06, GOST 12.1.030 and technical documentation of the manufacturer.
6.3 Grounding of control and receiving devices shall be performed by copper wire section. 1.5 mm2 by connecting to the internal ground loop of the building.
7. Fire warning system.
7.1. In accordance with NPB 10403, a fire warning system is provided in the premises, determined according to Tables 1 and 2 of the type, which includes NBO "Exit" light annunciators, Oriole sound annunciators installed on escape routes from protected premises according to the layout of CO equipment. For light-and-sound warning, the Mayak12K combined sound and light signalling device is also used, installed on the outside of the wall of the warehouse at a height of 2.5 meters. All annunciators are connected by the KSPV 4 × 0.5 mm wire strictly in series according to the CO loop wiring plans.
7.2. Organization of fire warning zones.
Organization of EMSS warning areas is carried out taking into account the support
safe evacuation of people in case of fire, structural features of the building,
functional assignment of rooms.
7.3. When fire alarm detectors of "FIRE" alert are activated, as well as the command to start: light annunciators of "Exit" NBO, sound annunciators of "Oriolga" in the corresponding warning area, as well as to the combined device of sound and light signalling "Mayak12K."
7.4. In case of alarm detectors actuation, the control and receiving device outputs "ALARM" signal.
8. Performance Information
- Perform works on installation of signalling equipment in accordance with the approved working documentation, SNiP, PUE, RD 78.14593, manual to RD 78.14593, current state and industry standards and other current regulatory documents;
- Deviation from working documentation during installation of alarm equipment is not allowed without coordination with the Customer, with the project development organization, with the state fire supervision bodies;
- The installation and commissioning organization shall consider the design and estimate documentation in advance and, if incorrect design and technical solutions are identified, provide the Customer with reasonable comments.
- Products and materials used in the performance of works shall comply with the project specification, state standards, technical specifications and have appropriate certificates, technical passports and other documents certifying their quality.
- Storage conditions for products and materials shall meet the requirements of the relevant standards and specifications, as well as the requirements of manufacturers.
- Labor safety and fire safety standards, rules and measures shall be observed during installation.
Requirements for organization of works on installation of signalling equipment
- The installation and commissioning organization shall notify the monitoring body of the state fire supervision about the beginning of work on the installation of alarm equipment at the facility.
- Author's supervision of the works is carried out by the design organization according to the requirements of SP 11110, and technical supervision - by the state fire supervision bodies. If deviations from the design documentation are identified during installation works, appropriate entries are made in the author's supervision log.
- Signalling equipment is allowed for installation after incoming inspection.
- Installation of signalling equipment shall be carried out in three stages. At the first stage, the works specified in item 1.17 of the manual to RD 76.14593 shall be performed. The first stage works shall be performed simultaneously with the main construction works. At the second stage, work should be carried out on the installation of protective pipes of electrical wires, detectors, alerts, boards, receiving and control devices, signal-starting devices and the connection of electrical wires to them. The second stage works shall be performed after completion of construction and finishing works. At the third stage, electrical inspection and adjustment of the installed alarm equipment shall be performed.
- Commissioning works shall be performed by the installation and installation organization in accordance with the requirements of RD 76.14593 and with mandatory Appendix 1 to SNiP 3.05.05, SNiP 3.05.06 and SNiP 3.05.07.
- Prior to commissioning in the course of production of installation works, individual tests (control, adjustment, an adjustment of components of installations) according to technical specifications, instructions, PUE have to be carried out.
- Commissioning works are performed in the following sequence: preparation works, commissioning works, individual tests, complex equipment adjustment.
- Commissioning works are considered to be completed after receiving parameters and modes provided for by the design and technical documentation, ensuring stable and stable operation of alarm equipment (without false alarms).
9. Maintenance and Maintenance
At the facility, all types of maintenance and maintenance works shall be performed under the contract by organizations licensed by the Federal Licensing Body in the field of fire safety for the right to perform work on the installation, repair and maintenance of fire safety facilities for buildings and structures .
The main purpose of maintenance is to carry out measures aimed at maintaining the serviceability of automatic fire alarm systems and fire warning systems for people, preventing faults and premature failure of component devices and elements.
The maintenance and repair structure includes the following activities:
- scheduled maintenance;
- planned overhaul;
- unscheduled repair.
Observation of planned work of installation, elimination of the found defects, adjustment, control belongs to maintenance.
The scope of ongoing repairs includes measurements and tests of equipment and elimination of detected defects.
The scope of overhaul, in addition to the work provided for by the current repair, includes the replacement of worn-out plant elements.
During maintenance works, refer to requirements of RD 0090196 "Fire Automation Units. Technical Content Rules "and RD 0090296" Fire Automation Units. Maintenance and preventive maintenance. "
Free downloading for today