Exchange rate project for machine 6H81
- Added: 18.05.2021
- Size: 548 KB
- Downloads: 2
Course project in the specialty "Installation and technical operation of industrial equipment by industries" on cantilever milling machine 6H81
1 General section
1.1 Purpose, technical characteristic, arrangement and operation of cantilever-milling machine 6n
1.2 Characteristics of the lubrication system of the cantilever-milling machine 6H
2 Special section
2.1 Content of typical maintenance works of cantilever-milling
2.2 Organizational and technical preparation for routine repair of cantilever-milling machine 6N
2.3 Cleaning and washing of cantilever-milling machine 6n81, its assembly units and
2.4 Defective and technical requirements for spindle assembly components
2.5 Spindle unit repair (recovery) technology
3 Calculation section
3.1 Calculation and selection of rope (chain) for slinging of cantilever-milling machine 6H81 during repair
3.2 Calculation of part heating temperature for assembly
4 Health and Safety (HSE)
4.1 Requirements of safety regulations (PTB) during repair and installation works
4.2 Fire-fighting measures in the work area
The main tasks of the repair service are: ensuring the constant, normal operability of the equipment; reduction of equipment outages during repair; reduction of time and costs of repair works; modernization of obsolete machines and machines.
Machine-tool engineering is a basic and leading branch of machine-building, in the framework of which production of various types of machines and devices for industrial processing of various materials is carried out. First of all, we are talking about metalworking equipment. However, machine tool building is not limited to them. Specialized enterprises also produce woodworking equipment, automatic production lines, forge and press machines. Here, the production of numerical control machines (CNC), necessary for complex and accurate operations, should be separately distinguished.
The importance of machine tool construction for the economy is difficult to overestimate. It is a backbone industry. Without it, it is impossible to develop other areas of closed-loop industrial production. This applies primarily to high-tech industries, for which high-class and precision equipment is needed. Due to these reasons, the development of machine tools should be proactive.
The task of the repair service of the enterprise is to ensure the constant operability of the equipment and its modernization, manufacture of spare parts necessary for repair, increase the culture of operation of the existing equipment, increase the quality of repair and reduce the cost of its implementation.
The purpose of this course design is to develop the technological process of routine repair, installation and operation of the 6N81 cantilever freer with the development of technical documentation and labor protection.
Content of typical maintenance works for cantilever-milling
In accordance with the provision on maintenance and repair of equipment, a certain amount of repair work is provided for each machine, this will be the current one (T1; T2; T3) or overhaul, which in accordance with the structure of the repair cycle is limited by the duration and labor intensity of the work.
The repair system refers to a set of interrelated provisions and norms that determine the organization and performance of equipment maintenance and repair work. Its purpose is to maintain the performance, accuracy and other indicators guaranteed in the accompanying technical documentation of the manufacturers for a predetermined time under the specified operating conditions.
The essence of the system lies in the fact that after each unit processes a certain number of hours, preventive inspections and various types of scheduled repairs are carried out, the alternation and periodicity of which is determined by the purpose of the unit, its structural and repair features and operating conditions. The repair system allows you to combine repair work with the general type of production at the enterprise with the greatest efficiency.
Routine repair - is the smallest type of scheduled repair performed to ensure or restore the operability of the unit. It consists in partial disassembly of the machine, replacement or restoration of its individual units and parts, repair of non-replaceable parts.
The maintenance of the 6n81 cantilever cutter includes the following scope of typical work:
1) Acceptance for repair;
2) External cleaning of cantilever cutter 6H81;
3) Disassembly of the spindle assembly of the 6H81 cantilever cutter;
4) Cleaning and washing of spindle assembly;
5) Check of technical condition and defect of spindle assembly;
6) Disassembly of spindle assembly and performance of mandatory works on cleaning, washing and defect of individual parts including spindle shaft;
7) Repair of damaged or worn Parts;
8) Assembly of spindle shaft parts;
9) Assembly, control and adjustment of spindle assembly;
10) Assembly of cantilever cutter 6n81;
12) Control of control parameters;
13) Process tests;
14) Quality control of spindle assembly;
15) Delivery from repair.
Cleaning and washing of 6H81 cantilever cutter, its assembly units and parts
After disassembly of the machine, the assembly units and individual parts must be cleaned and washed from dirt, chips, foreign particles, coke, grease, coolant to identify defects and improve sanitary repair conditions.
Part washing methods:
1) Manual flushing. Washing is carried out in two baths filled with organic solvent (kerosene, gasoline, diesel fuel, chlorinated hydrocarbons). The first bath is designed for soaking and pre-washing, the second - for final washing. Washing is carried out using brushes, hooks, scrapers, wiping material, etc.
2) Washing in tanks. Washing is carried out in stationary or mobile tank with mesh, on which parts are laid, and tube with electric spiral or coil for heating to temperature 8090 ° C of detergent solution. The latter used are aqueous solutions of different combinations of soap, soda ash, trisodium phosphate, caustic soda, sodium nitrite with addition of surfactants: sulfanols, DSPAS product and emulsifiers.
3) In washing chambers and machines. Washing is carried out in stationary or mobile machines of various structures. They can have one chamber (for washing only), two (for washing and rinsing) or three (for washing, rinsing and drying). Washing is carried out with detergent solutions of previously reduced composition heated to 7090 ° C and directed to parts under pressure through special nozzles. Parts piece by piece or in baskets are supplied to the conveyor. The washing equipment can be of screw, dead end or pass type, including with automatic processing cycle. After washing, the parts are washed with hot water and dried with a jet of hot (6070 ° C) air, and the responsible parts are rubbed with napkins.
Using ultrasound. Washing is carried out in a special bath with heating of the washing liquid (alkaline solutions or organic solvents). The bath houses an ultrasonic source
Cleaning and washing of the 6H81 cantilever cutter is envisaged in three stages:
The first stage - before disassembling the cantilever machine 6n81, it is necessary to clean and clean it from dirt, dust, traces of lubricants, old paint, rust, etc.
Then, with hot water solution of soda ash, machine surfaces are cleaned from dust, dirt, traces of lubricants and residues of old chips.
Remove the remains of rust and old paint using USHM-125 with a metal brush and a hand shaver.
The second stage is cleaning and washing of the dismantled spindle unit. To carry out cleaning of shpindelny knot by means of the jet chamber AM800 ECO car, with use of synthetic Temp100 detergent at a temperature of 70 wasps.
The third stage is cleaning and washing of parts after disassembly of the friction unit. Cleaning is carried out manually using a metal scraper and a hair brush. Use Temp100 synthetic detergent to clean rolling bearings, friction shaft, gears, friction discs. After manual cleaning it is necessary to clean with hot water in AM800 IVF washing machine with Labomid203 solution, within 3060 minutes at solution heating temperature
80-90 wasps. Washing and removal of steam with subsequent drying is carried out in this machine automatically.
2.4 Defect and technical requirements for components of the spindle assembly of the cantilever cutter 6H81
Parts are defected in order to determine their technical condition: deformation and wear of surfaces, material integrity, change of properties and characteristics of working surfaces, shape preservation.
1) External inspection. It allows you to determine a significant part of the defects: holes, dents, obvious cracks, chips, significant bends and twists, torn threads, violation of welded, soldered and glued joints, crumbling in bearings and gears, corrosion, etc.
2) Touch check. Wear and tear of threads on parts, ease of turning of rolling bearings and shaft journals in sliding bearings, ease of gear movement along shaft splines, presence and relative value of clearances of mating parts and fixed joints are determined.
3) Piercing. The part is easily coiled with a soft hammer or hammer handle in order to detect cracks, the presence of which is evidenced by sound.
According to the results of flaw detection, the parts are sorted into three groups: suitable, requiring repair and unsuitable. After sorting, parts are labeled by groups, such as paint of different colors. The classification of parts in a given group is determined by the amount of wear, technological, economic and, to a large extent, material considerations.
The results of parts defects are recorded in the list of defects, which is the main document for determining the scope of repair and restoration work and the need for new parts, spare parts, materials. This determines the cost of repairing the machine.
Further, we use universal and special measuring tool rod-cylinder ShCI1500.1 GOST 16689, micrometer MK 751 GOST 650790 and Ruler - 500 GOST 42775, to determine the geometric parameters of the repaired unit. To detect hidden defects, to check for elasticity, to check mutual position of parts elements, a flaw detector and special devices are used.
The premises where the defects are performed shall have good lighting. Tools and parts shall be the same temperature before measurement as the indoor temperature (recommended temperature is 1820 ° C. All measuring tools shall be serviceable and checked by metrology service.
In solid parts cracks are detected by magnetic-powder control method based on occurrence of scattering fields when magnetic flux passes through defective part. Defects are detected by magnetic powder (dry or suspension). The magnetic suspension is prepared from a mixture of transformer oil and kerosene (in a ratio of 1:1) and magnetic powder in an amount of 4550 g per liter of the mixture. On the magnetized part, powder particles are concentrated at the edges of the cracks, indicating its configuration and location.
Possible defects present on
Rolling bearings: increased noise and non-uniformity of rotation due to damage to rolling bodies; wear of seats on the shaft and in the housing is more than 10%; pinching of rolling bodies (absence of lubrication); painting of treadmills of rolling bodies.
Shafts: residual deflection of the shaft more than 0.20.3 mm by 1 m of length; local defects (scratches, hairlines) shall not exceed 57% of the total working surface area; the change in shaft diameter shall not exceed 10%;
Gear pairs: solid cracks of any size and location; a fracture of one or more teeth; tooth wear over 20% of tooth thickness at circumferential speed up to 5 m/s; cracks in hubs, rim and spokes; painting the working surface of the teeth more than 30%; pits are painted by more than 10% of tooth thickness.
Bolts and nuts: wear of external or internal thread; cutting faces.
Free downloading for today