KAMAZ 740 engine calculation
- Added: 06.05.2015
- Size: 2 MB
- Downloads: 3
двигатель КАМАЗ 740.cdw
двигатель КАМАЗ 740.cdw.bak
Пояснительная записка нормальная.docx
1 Thermal calculation of engine operating cycle
1.1 Working medium and its properties
1.2 Intake Process
1.3 Compression Process
1.4 Combustion process
1.5 Expansion Process
1.6 Release Process
1.7 Operating cycle indicators
1.8 Effective engine performance
1.9 Main parameters and engine parameters
1.10 Engine heat balance
1.11 Building an Indicator Chart
2 Dynamic calculation of crank-crank
2.1. Calculation of force factors acting in
3. Reliability assessment of the designed engine
4. Selection of vehicle to engine
5. Motor Layout Order
List of sources used
The explanatory note contains 53 pages, including 3 figures, 18 tables, 4 sources, 2 annexes. The graphic part is made on 2 sheets of A1 format.
The purpose of the course project is to calculate and develop the internal combustion engine, its construction and comparison with modern analogues.
This draft outlines the main provisions and calculates the internal combustion engine. The project provides for the development of ICE that meets modern requirements, high efficiency, low toxicity and low fuel consumption, which allows its further modernization and mass production.
The training discipline "Automobile Engines," according to the state educational standard in the specialty 190601, is a special discipline and forms special knowledge in the field of driving elements of road transport rolling stock.
The subject of this discipline is automobile internal combustion engines (ICE).
Discipline addresses such issues as:
1) essence and value of processes occurring in ICE cylinder during implementation of actual cycle, regularity and most effective methods of conversion of chemical energy of fuel into ICE operation;
2) influence of the main structural, operational and atmospheric climatic factors on the processes in ICE and on the formation of external engine performance indicators, modern methods for improving the technical and economic parameters and characteristics of the engine, the main ICE performance criteria and generally accepted characteristics;
3) trends and directions of ICE development dictated by modern requirements for rolling stock of vehicles.
Course design is the final part of the educational process in the studied disciplines, revealing the degree of assimilation of the necessary knowledge, their creative use for solving specific engineering problems. The purpose of course design is to calculate the designed automobile engine.
Due to fierce competition, a constantly expanding market and progressive technologies, the designed engine must meet the increased requirements of reliability, environmental friendliness, aestheticity.
Design and technological solutions used in design should have not only technical, but also economic justification.
The objectives of the project are:
1) Thermal calculation of the working cycle;
2) Calculation of external speed characteristic;
3) Dynamic calculation of KSM;
4) Strength calculation of parts;
5) Calculation of the system;
6) Perform cross-section and longitudinal section of the engine.
As a result of the course work, the thermal and dynamic calculation of the engine was carried out.
When performing the thermal calculation, the parameters of the working medium in the engine cylinder were determined, as well as process estimates that allow you to determine the dimensions of the engine and evaluate its power and economic indicators.
During the dynamic calculation, the forces acting on the crank gear were determined, the calculation was carried out and diagrams of the total torque and external speed characteristics of the engine were drawn. Calculations of dynamic parameters gave the dimensions of the piston, in particular its diameter (130 mm) and stroke (120 mm), the radius of the crank (60 mm), graphs of component forces were built, as well as a graph of total incoming tangential forces and total incoming torques.
I also calculated the indicator parameters of the engine operating cycle, based on the results of the calculations, an indicator diagram of thermal characteristics was built.
According to the data received, I concluded that the developed engine meets all modern requirements.
двигатель КАМАЗ 740.cdw