PIC for the redevelopment of the building for the museum
- Added: 20.10.2016
- Size: 742 KB
- Downloads: 2
The construction organization project was developed in accordance with Decree No. 87. Project composition TOC o "1-2" h z u General part.
ПОС СГП - музей 14.05.2015.dwg
ПОС ПЗ -музей 14.05.2015 .doc
1 REGULATORY AND TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
2 Characteristics of the Construction Site
2.1 Architectural and construction solutions
2.2 Design Solutions
2.3 Technical and economic indicators of the construction facility
3 characteristics of the area and construction conditions
3.1 General Information
3.2 Characteristics of the construction area
3.3 Characteristics of the construction site
3.4 Geotechnical conditions
4 DEVELOPMENT OF TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE CONSTRUCTION AREA
5 INFORMATION ON THE USE OF LOCAL LABOUR
6 CHARACTERISTICS OF THE LAND PLOT
7 FEATURES OF WORK IN URBAN DEVELOPMENT
8 ORGANIZATIONAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DIAGRAM OF BUILDING ERECTION SEQUENCE. METHODS OF WORKS EXECUTION
8.1 General provisions
8.2 Construction Organization Solutions
8.3 Preparatory period
8.4 Methods of works execution
8.6 Basic Guidelines for Organization of Automobile Crane Operation
9 MOST RESPONSIBLE CONSTRUCTION AND INSTALLATION WORKS (STRUCTURES) TO BE INSPECTED WITH PREPARATION OF ACCEPTANCE CERTIFICATES
10 ORGANIZATIONAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DIAGRAM OF BUILDING ERECTION SEQUENCE
11 JUSTIFICATION OF ACCEPTED CONSTRUCTION DURATION
12 CONSTRUCTION REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONNEL, ENERGY RESOURCES, BASIC CONSTRUCTION MACHINES, MACHINERY AND VEHICLES, TEMPORARY BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES
12.1 Construction Needs for Personnel
12.2 Demand for electrical energy, steam, oxygen, compressed air, fuel
12.3 Requirements for space for accommodation of closed warehouses, canopies, temporary buildings for administrative and domestic purposes
12.4 Need for basic construction machinery and vehicles
13 MATERIAL STORAGE AREAS
14 QUALITY ASSURANCE OF CONSTRUCTION AND INSTALLATION WORKS
15 PROPOSALS FOR THE ORGANIZATION OF THE GEODETIC AND LABORATORY CONTROL SERVICE
16 LIST OF REQUIREMENTS FOR DETAILED DOCUMENTATION
17 Need for housing and social services for personnel involved in construction
18 Occupational safety and fire safety
19 Protection of the natural environment
19.1 Construction waste
19.2 Removal of atmospheric and wastewater from wheel washing
20 MEASURES TO PROTECT THE FACILITY DURING THE CONSTRUCTION PERIOD
21 MEASURES TO MONITOR THE CONDITION OF BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES LOCATED IN THE IMMEDIATE VICINITY OF THE FACILITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
22 CONSTRUCTION MASTER PLAN
23 TECHNO-ECONOMIC INDICATORS
The construction organization project was developed in accordance with the requirements of SP 48.13300.2011 "Construction Organization" and MDS 12812007 "Methodological Recommendations for the Development and Design of Construction Organization Projects and Work Execution Projects" on the basis of:
- technical assignment;
- technical passport of BTI for construction-in-progress facility dated 18.02.2013;
- cadastral passport of the land plot No. 6511/201/09429 of 15.07.2009 g
- design and estimate documentation.
This construction organization project has been completed in order to ensure the preparation of construction production and the justification of the necessary resources. The construction organization project recommends:
- to the line engineers and technicians, who carry out construction management, to carefully study all sections of the project before commencement of works;
- perform operations in accordance with anti-icing system and PPM;
- perform geodetic works during the construction of the facility strictly according to design data with accuracy ensuring compliance of geometric parameters, placement of elements and structures exactly according to the design and requirements of SNiP 3.01.0385;
- keep a log of step-by-step acceptance of hidden works and intermediate acceptance of structural elements.
The project provides for year-round construction and installation works with the use of modern mechanization tools, taking into account the combination of production processes, with the implementation of all requirements and recommendations for the organization of work, environmental requirements and labor safety requirements.
The general contracting organization, in accordance with the requirements of MDS 1246.2008, before the start of work should develop a work execution project (PDP) with more specific developments in the technology and timing of certain types of work, based on the construction equipment, vehicles and labor at its disposal.
1 REGULATORY AND TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
The main decisions on the organization of construction were made in accordance with the requirements of existing regulatory documents. Including:
- MDS 1246.2008 "Methodological Recommendations for the Development and Design of Construction Organization Project, Demolition (Dismantling) Organization Project, Work Execution Project";
- SP 48.13330.2011 "Construction Organization"
- SP 126.13330.2012 "Geodetic works in construction";
- SP 45.13330.2012 "Earthworks, Foundations and Foundations";
- SP 70.13330.2012 "Load-bearing and enclosing structures";
- SNiP 1.04.03-85 * "Standards of construction duration and backlog in construction of enterprises, buildings and structures" (part 1);
- SNiP 1.04.03-85 * "Standards of construction duration and backlog in construction of enterprises, buildings and structures" (part 2);
- Manual for determining the duration of construction of enterprises, buildings and structures (to SNiP 1.04.0385) 1988;
- Manual to SNiP "Development of construction organization projects and work execution projects for reconstruction of existing enterprises, buildings and structures";
- RN73 "Calculation standards for PIC compilation" part 1;
- SNiP 12-03-2001 "Labor Safety in Construction" (Part 1 "General Requirements");
- SNiP 12-04-2002 "Labor safety in construction" (part 2 "Construction production");
- SP 12-136-2002 "Occupational safety in construction. Decisions on labor protection and industrial safety in construction organization projects and work execution projects ";
- PPB 01-93 Fire Safety Rules for Construction and Installation Works
- RD 11062007 "Methodological Recommendations on the Procedure for Development of Work Execution Projects for Lifting Machines and Process Instructions for Loading and Unloading Operations";
- PB 10-383-00 "Rules for arrangement and safe operation of lifting cranes."
Characteristics of the construction site
The museum-archive building is a four-story building, one floor of which is underground, and there is also an extension to the building .
The museum-archive building is located on the street. Pioneer in the city of Dolinsk, Sakhalin Region.
- sizes in the plan in axes of the main case 18.0 x 18.0 m;
Extension on the north side 6.0 x 12.0 m.
2.1 Architectural and construction solutions
The building belongs to the III degree of fire resistance. The building is 4 storeys with attic and basement floors inclusive. Dimensions in plan 30.0x18.0 along axes. The main purpose is the premises of the Archive and the premises of the Museum.
The load-bearing structure of the building is a reinforced concrete frame. External walls - slag-ceramic concrete stones with subsequent insulation from "IZOVOL B90," ﻻ=90 kg/m ³, tol. 120 mm.
The building is heated. The building structures are designed for the following temperature - humidity mode: internal air temperature - 20 ° - 22 ° С, relative air humidity - 60%.
For the relative elev. 0.000 the level of clean floor of the 1st floor corresponding to absolute elevation 21.95 is accepted.
The roof is metal, with waterproofing in 1 layer. In places where the roof adjoins walls, shafts and other structural elements, the water insulation carpet is reinforced with three additional layers of ruberoid on bitumen mastic.
Metal structures shall be protected with fire-retardant compound providing fire resistance rating of marching and cosors - 45 min.
Internal partitions are designed with shields from GVL in 2 layers according to galvanized profiles and from slag-ceramic concrete stones of tolls. 190 mm.
Exterior wall decoration - aluminum composite panels. Windows - PVC, external doors - metal, aluminum, stained glass - aluminum. The basement is a fibro-cement panel "Kmew," the porch is porcelain with an anti-slip surface.
2.2 Design Solutions
The structural diagram of the building is a spatial monolithic reinforced concrete frame with rigid frame units in the longitudinal and transverse direction.
The spatial rigidity and stability of the frame is ensured by the rigidity of the frames in two directions and by the rigid flooring of the floors and coatings. Connection of columns and stiffness diaphragms with foundation slab is rigid.
Wall filling of slag-concrete stones is performed on flexible connections according to the type of partitions, which do not affect the rigidity of the frame.
Concrete preparation from concrete is provided under the foundations. B7.5.
Basement walls - cast-in-situ reinforced concrete 200 mm thick from concrete B25, with warming from the outer side heater of the Penopleks45 brand 150 mm thick from Y=45 kg/CBM.
The columns are monolithic, reinforced concrete, with a section of 40x40 cm from heavy concrete. B25, in the basement 50x50cm of concrete B25.
Girders - monolithic, reinforced concrete from concrete B25.
External walls made of slag concrete stones with Y = 1500kg/m3 M50 on solution M50 of the type of partitions with thickness 390mm, which does not affect the rigidity of the framework with insulation from the outside "IZOVOL B90" with thickness 120mm with Y = 90kg/m3.
Slabs and coatings - prefabricated reinforced concrete slabs with a thickness of 220 mm, with round voids according to the catalog of prefabricated railway products TK201.54.91 of the Sakhalin Region with anchoring in monolithic girders and sealing of joints with cement sand mortar.
The roof is four-pitched, tented, attic with wooden rafters. Coating of the roof from metal wood on a continuous wooden flooring. Attic floor insulation "Basalit PT200" 180 mm thick with Y = 200kg/m3.
Staircases - monolithic reinforced concrete marches and platforms on metal skewers and beams.
Partitions - from small slag concrete stones 90 mm thick. and 190 mm.
Porches - monolithic reinforced concrete class B25, W6, F150.
Visor - a metal frame with a coating of wooden rafters.
Balcony slabs - monolithic reinforced concrete thickness .100 mm. from concrete, maple B20.
Characteristics of the area and construction conditions
3.1 General Information
3.1.1 The duration of construction is determined by calculation and is - 16 months, including a preparatory period of 1.5 months.
- start of construction: August 2015;
- completion of construction: August 2016;
3.1.2 Customer - POLY LLC
3.1.3 Contractor - to be determined by tender.
3.1.4 Provision of construction needs with construction resources:
- electricity - from existing networks in accordance with the specifications of the network holders;
- steam and compressed air - from mobile sources;
- water, oxygen and fuel - from the base of the construction organization.
3.1.5 Providing construction with labor resources:
- regular employees of the involved general contractors and subcontractors and organizations;
- attracting the local unemployed population of construction specialties.
3.1.6 Supply of construction materials, semi-finished products, products and structures - contractual deliveries of the contractor and the customer from the enterprises of Dolinsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
3.1.7 Removal distance:
- excess soil and construction debris - is carried out in places allocated by the administration of the city of Dolinsk (approximately at a distance of 5 km);
- black and non-ferrous metal receiving points in Dolinsk.
3.1.8 Transport communication - on existing and projected roads, railway transport routes, waterways.
3.1.9 Construction equipment is provided at the expense of the general contractor organization available at the industrial base, as well as rental of special equipment on a contractual basis.
3.1.10 Nearest railway stations, transshipment sites - Dolinsk railway station.
3.1.11 Provision of administrative and household buildings, warehouses and auxiliary production enterprises:
- at the expense of the existing on the customer's territory buildings for administrative, domestic and warehouse purposes.
3.3 Characteristics of the construction site
The building of unfinished construction is located in the socio-business zone of the central part of the city.
The main entrance is oriented to the street of citywide significance Pioneerskaya .
The entrances to the museum and the archive are made from Pioneerskaya Street.
The project provides for two parking lots: one for 6 cars/places, the north side of the building, the second for 10 cars/places on the street. Lenin; two waste container sites; location of the fountain.
Asphalt concrete is provided as a covering of driveways. Paving of sidewalks and platforms - reinforced concrete paving tiles. On the south and east sides of the entrances to the building, ramps are provided for people with limited mobility .
On the western side of the designed object, within the street. Lenin and st. Pioneerskaya, there is a square with a fountain in the center and a platform for placing museum exhibits in the open air.
On the designed sites there are benches with urns.
Landscaping of the territory is carried out by the construction of lawns, planting shrubs and trees.
3.4 Geotechnical conditions
Geotechnical surveys were carried out by GEOSTROYPROEKT LLC.
EGE 1 - man-made bulk soil (crushed stone with particle size up to 150 mm);
EGE 2, 4 - refractory clay;
EGE 3 - heavy semi-solid loam with crushed stone, wood and gravel;
EGE 5 - pebble soil with loamy aggregate up to 2530%.
Of the adverse physical and geological phenomena is the seismicity of the territory. According to SNiP II781 *, the seismicity of the site is 8 points.
Hydrogeological conditions of the site are characterized by the development of the groundwater horizon, which during the survey period was opened at a depth of 5.0m, which corresponds to elevations of 16.5717.00 m.
Development of transport infrastructure of the construction area
The transport infrastructure of the city is quite developed. Delivery to the site of building materials, structures and equipment is carried out on existing roads of the city.
The source of construction support for transport and construction equipment is the general contractor.
The general contractor's fleet must contain the necessary number of vehicles and equipment to ensure the uninterrupted delivery of labor, building materials and structures to the construction site, as well as the removal of construction debris from the construction site for the period of all construction.
Local Workforce Opportunity Information
Recommended ratio of employees employed at the facility:
- 50% full-time employees of attracted general contractors and subcontractors and organizations and attracting local unoccupied population of construction specialties;
- 50% attraction of unoccupied population of construction specialties from the nearest settlements.
Characteristics of the land plot
The land plot provided for construction is located in the central part of the city, where residential and public development dominates.
The land allotted for construction is on lease, cadastral passport of the land plot No. 6511/201/09429 of 15.07.2009 g
Peculiarities of works in conditions of urban development
The construction of the facility is forced to be carried out in cramped conditions, which is characterized by the presence of the following factors:
- Conditions of cramped urban development;
- heavy traffic of urban transport and pedestrians in the immediate vicinity of the place of work;
There is no need to develop measures for the temporary closure of streets, to limit traffic and change transport routes.
Works related to surface opening in the locations of existing underground communications and structures should be carried out in compliance with special rules established by ministries and departments operating these communications.
In accordance with the current rules for the protection of underground communications, the executor of the work should call in advance representatives of the organization operating the existing underground communications and structures, and in their absence, representatives of organizations that have agreed on the design documentation.
For performance of works in areas of hazardous production factors, work order shall be issued - tolerance according to the form of Appendix D, SNiP1232001.
When performing work in the protective areas of structures or communications, the work permit may be issued if there is written permission from the organization - the owner of this structure or communication.
In case of detection of not previously specified underground utilities and structures, the works shall be suspended, and representatives of operating organizations, design organization and the Customer shall be called to the place of work. If the owner of the unknown communication is not identified, a representative of the local government body is called, who decides to attract the necessary services.
All work should be carried out in coordination with the owners of adjacent facilities, as well as with the traffic police and the communal organization serving this site, taking into account the safety of traffic and pedestrians. The Customer shall obtain appropriate approvals from the above entities prior to commencement of construction works.
Prior to the commencement of construction and installation works, including preparatory works, the Customer shall obtain permission for reconstruction of the building in accordance with the established procedure. Performance of works without the specified permission is prohibited.
Organizational and technological diagram of the building erection sequence. methods of works execution
8.1 General provisions
Reconstruction of the facility is carried out only if there is a building permit. The form was approved by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 24.11.2005 No. 698.
The general maintenance of the reconstruction of the unfinished construction facility is carried out by persons who have received permission for reconstruction (developer). In accordance with the current legislation, the functions of the developer are:
- obtaining permission to carry out reconstruction of the facility;
- obtaining the right of limited use of neighboring land plots (easements) for the duration of construction;
- engagement of the contractor (contractor in the construction contract method) for the reconstruction of the facility;
- provision of design documentation, which has passed the examination and is approved in accordance with the established procedure;
- involvement of the designer's author supervision during the reconstruction of hazardous production facilities to monitor compliance with the requirements of the facility ensuring safety;
- notice of commencement of any work on the construction site of the authorities. state control (supervision), which is controlled by the facility;
- ensuring the safety of work on the construction site for the environment and the population;
- ensuring the safety of the reconstructed real estate for users, the environment and the population;
- making decisions on commencement, suspension, preservation, termination of construction, on commissioning of the property completed by construction.
In the contract construction method, the contractor shall be responsible for the safety of actions on: the construction site for the environment and the population and labor safety during construction in accordance with the current legislation.
The reconstruction should be carried out according to the design documentation, which has passed the examination, agreed and approved in accordance with the established procedure.
The Contractor shall perform production control over compliance during reconstruction with the requirements established in the design and extending to the object of regulatory documentation.
The developer (customer) has the right to exercise control (technical supervision) over the progress and quality of the works performed, compliance with their deadlines, quality and correctness of the used materials, products and equipment without interfering with the operational and economic activities of the contractor.
Reconstruction in accordance with the current legislation is carried out under the control of local authorities and state control.
Upon completion of the construction contract, the Owner shall accept the work performed by the Contractor.
If objects of historical, cultural or other value are discovered in the course of the work, the executor of the work suspends the ongoing work and notifies about the discovered objects of approval and authorities provided for by law.
All work at the construction site shall be carried out in accordance with the specification for the production of works. The following are taken as the basis for the organization of construction:
- mechanization of all main types of works;
- industrial procurement of elements, parts and structures;
- timely provision of construction facilities with semi-finished products and construction parts;
- maximum use of existing construction machines and mechanisms;
- ensuring the technological sequence and reasonable alignment of works, strict compliance with safety procedures and environmental protection requirements.
8.2 Construction Organization Solutions
Year-round execution of construction and installation works by a contracting method by the general contracting organization with the involvement of subcontracting organizations is accepted. The general contracting organization is determined by the results of the bidding.
The entire complex of work on the reconstruction of the facility is conditionally divided into the following stages:
- preparatory period,
- strengthening of the existing construction in progress facility, with the arrangement of antiseismic measures;
- civil and special installation works;
- completing site-wide works on the arrangement of external networks (water supply, sewerage, heating network) and improvement.
Work on the underground part of the building includes reinforcement of columnar, monolithic, railway/concrete foundations and monolithic, railway/concrete walls of the basement.
It is proposed to perform according to the following organizational and technological scheme:
- development of trenches by excavator along the axes of the building;
- cleaning of bitumen grease from the foundation to the concrete base;
- drilling of holes for anchors for reinforcement attachment;
- formwork arrangement and installation of reinforcement for reinforcement of monolithic foundations;
- concreting of reinforced monolithic columnar foundations;
- reinforcement of monolithic walls of the basement;
- waterproofing of basement foundations and walls;
- backfilling and compaction of pit sinuses.
Work on the above-ground part is proposed to be performed according to the following organizational and technological scheme:
- punching of required holes, straps, furrows;
- floor reinforcement of the monolithic frame of the building;
- hole punching for staircase arrangement and staircase arrangement, with additional load-bearing structures erection;
- erection of external enclosing structures from slag concrete stones;
- filling of window and door openings in external walls;
- roof arrangement;
- works on insulation of facades, with facing with composite panels;
- arrangement of internal walls and partitions;
- finishing works (arrangement of floors, walls and ceilings);
- installation of plumbing and electrical equipment and systems.
Specialized works on the construction of internal engineering equipment, electrical networks and low-current devices, internal finishing work should be carried out in parallel with the construction of the above-ground part of the building, subject to safety requirements provided for by SNiP 12032001 and SNiP 12042002.
The PIC provides for centralized provision of the construction facility with construction materials from the production base of the contracting organization and from manufacturers ..
Supply of construction structures, materials and products is provided by contractors-executors with their delivery by road.
Main measures for the organization of construction and installation works:
- Develop as part of the WDP the work schedule by type of work;
- Make the maximum use in planning of the combination of works by time, taking into account the used construction equipment;
- Establish strict control on the use of vehicles, construction equipment, as well as on the implementation of established work schedules.
8.3 Preparatory period
According to the calculation of the construction duration, the preparatory period is 1.5 months.
In the preparatory period, work is performed, after which conditions are created for the construction of the main facilities.
The Customer shall determine the contractor (general contractor) on the basis of the construction contract under the construction contract method, including the results of tender bidding.
The involved contractor shall have permits to carry out those types of works that have an impact on the safety of capital construction facilities.
The Customer shall provide the Contractor with the design documentation.
The design documentation shall be approved for work by the developer with the signature of the responsible person or by placing a stamp.
The work contractor performs incoming control of the documents handed over to him for execution, transmits to the customer a list of defects identified in it, checks their elimination.
The Customer shall prepare the territory of the construction site for construction, ensuring the timely commencement of work, including transfer to the executor of work necessary for the construction work, ensure the supply of engineering networks, transportation of goods.
In preparation for construction and installation works, the customer and the executor of the works shall appoint a person responsible for the operational management of the works and determine the procedure for coordinated actions.
Note here that:
- scope, process sequence, deadlines for construction and installation works;
- procedure of operational management, including actions of builders and operating workers, in case of emergency situations;
- sequence of structures development, as well as disassembly or transfer of utility networks, places and conditions of connection of temporary water supply, power supply networks, etc.;
- conditions for the organization of the complete and priority supply of equipment and materials, transportation, warehousing of goods and the movement of construction equipment, as well as the placement of temporary buildings and structures for construction needs.
Construction participants by their administrative documents (orders) appoint officials personally responsible for the facility:
- responsible representative of the customer's technical supervision - the official responsible for the maintenance of technical supervision;
- responsible manufacturer of works - the official responsible for the performance and quality of works;
- responsible representative of the designer - the official responsible for the author's supervision.
The Developer (Customer) shall send a notice of commencement of construction works to the relevant State Building Supervision Authority in advance, but not later than 7 working days prior to commencement of work on the construction site, at the same time presenting:
- a copy of the construction permit issued in accordance with the established procedure;
- copies of licenses for the right of performers to perform construction and installation works on this type of facilities;
- project documentation to the extent sufficient to perform the stated stage;
- safety solutions;
- a copy of the construction plan agreed in accordance with the established procedure;
- orders of the developer or the customer and contractor (under the contract construction method), as well as the designer in the presence of author supervision on the appointment of responsible officials for the construction of the facility;
- a copy of the document on introduction of development control lines and geodetic basis;
- general and special journals.
Before the start of any construction or reconstruction work, it is necessary to install information boards indicating the name of the object, the name of the customer, the contractor (contractor, general contractor), the name, position and telephone number of the responsible manufacturer for the object and the representative of the state archstroynadzor or local government body overseeing the construction, the start and end of work, the scheme of the object.
The name and telephone number of the contractor are also applied on the boards of inventory fences of work places outside the construction site, mobile buildings and structures, large-sized tooling elements, drums with wire, etc.
Power supply is organized from existing networks, drinking water supply is imported.
In addition, during the preparatory period, the construction site is prepared.
Temporary buildings and structures for construction needs are installed on the construction site specifically to ensure construction and after its completion are subject to liquidation.
Temporary buildings and structures located on the construction site are put into operation by the decision of the responsible facility manufacturer. Commissioning is executed by an act or entry in the work log.
8.4 Methods of works execution
Excavation work is planned to be carried out by a mechanized method, with the exception of minor volumes of work on the refinement of the bottom of trenches and pits, cleaning and backfilling of the sinuses of structures, the conditions and dimensions of which do not allow the use of construction machines.
Excavation of pit soil (trenches) is performed by a single bucket excavator equipped with a reverse shovel with a ladle with a capacity of 0.65m3 - KOMATSU PW200. Due to the constriction of the construction site, the developed soil is loaded into the truck dump and exported outside the construction site to a certain place.
The distance from the edge of the excavation to the dump is not less than 0.5 m. The slope of the excavation slopes is set on a case-by-case basis in the work design in accordance with the requirements of SNiP12042002 , ch. 5.
The excavator is installed at a safe distance from the edge of the excavation, regulated by the requirements of SNiP 12032001, c.7. During operation of the excavator, it is not allowed to perform other work from the side of the face and be within the range of the excavator plus 5 m. The main mechanism for backfilling is bulldozer KOMATSU D-155, and in inaccessible places when filling the sinuses of trenches and pits - manually .
When digging a pit, groundwater in the form of a headwaters may appear, therefore, during earthworks, it is necessary to provide for measures to reduce the level of groundwater.
Compaction of soil by pneumatic ramming.
When performing earthworks, observe the requirements of SNiP 3.02.01.87 "Earthworks, foundations and foundations," SNiP 3.05.04.85 * "External networks and structures of water supply and sewerage."
The development of soil in the immediate vicinity of existing underground communications is allowed only with the help of shovels, without the use of impact tools.
The use of earth-moving machines at the intersection of excavations with existing communications that are not protected from mechanical damage is allowed by agreement with the organizations - owners of communications.
In case of detection of excavation works not specified in the design of communications, underground structures or explosive materials during the process, the excavation works shall be suspended, until the permission of the relevant authorities is obtained.
Excavations developed on streets, driveways, in yards of settlements, as well as in other places of possible location of people, should be protected by protective fences taking into account the requirements of state standards. Warning signs must be installed on the fence, and at night - signal lighting.
For the passage of people through the recesses, transitional bridges must be arranged in accordance with the requirements of SNiP 1203.
To pass to the workplaces in the recesses, ladders or stairs with a width of at least 0.6 m with fences or stairs (wooden - not more than 5 m long) should be installed.
Structural reinforcement and dismantling
To prevent spontaneous collapse and fall of structures according to MDS 1241.2008, it is recommended to use: structural struts with anchor-bolt grips and with tension couplings, rigid struts with grips and struts.
Materials received from reinforcement works, as well as construction debris ,
shall be lowered along closed chutes or in closed boxes or containers by means of lifting cranes. The lower end of the trough shall not be
above 1 m above the ground or enter the hopper. Dump debris without gutters or other
accessories are permitted from a height of not more than 3 m. Hazardous areas in these places
must be fenced.
The arrangement of the staircase hole in the floor slab - responsible work associated with the danger of collapse of the building and with the wrong approach to its implementation, poses a threat to the life and health of workers. Work should be carried out taking into account that the overlap should be carried out taking into account the fact that the rigidity of the building directly depends on the overlap, which affects the safety of the structure from destructive effects. The work shall be performed by qualified workers.
The arrangement of the necessary openings in the floors is carried out by means of diamond cutting, is carried out by a disc sinker, which very carefully cuts the floor plate. Evacuation of cut slabs is performed with the help of winches. In addition to sink cutters, which are cooled with clean water during operation, dry-cut disc schlycefreezes are used, which are convenient in that leaks are excluded when using them.
The advantages of diamond cutting are that it provides an impact-free effect on the load-bearing structures of the building. The absence of noise, dust and vibrations creates more comfortable conditions for workers. Small-sized diamond equipment allows you to carry out work in a limited space. Cutting speed reduces the time of work.
Concrete and reinforced concrete works
Concrete, formwork and reinforcement works shall be performed in accordance with SP 70.1330.2012 "Load-bearing and enclosing structures."
Concrete mix preparation is carried out at the concrete factory.
The class of concrete mixture laid in the structure shall comply with the requirements of the design.
For concreting reinforced columnar foundations and structural framework it is recommended to use disassembly formwork. Immediately before concreting, the formwork must be cleaned of debris and dirt, and the reinforcement must be cleaned of rust plaque. Formwork surfaces shall be coated with lubricant that does not impair the appearance and strength of the structures.
Concreting of floors is desirable to be carried out continuously. Breaks in concreting are allowed in exceptional cases with formation of working joints. The height of the concrete mixture free drop when supplied to the floor is 1 m.
Compact concrete mixture with vibrators. Concrete is delivered to the construction site in concrete mixers.
Hardening of cast-in-situ concrete in natural conditions while maintaining positive temperatures and observing maintenance rules should last at least 10 days.
It is recommended to carry out a complex of civil works for the reconstruction of the building with a car crane with a lifting capacity of 25 tons, by taking off a boom of 30 m or other mechanisms with similar characteristics.
Materials are supplied by crane to the installation site .
Construction materials and structures shall be delivered to the construction site by road and stored at storage sites and crane work area. Cement sand mortar and concrete mixture are delivered to the construction site by concrete mixers - mixers (V = 4m3 ).
Erection of load-bearing and enclosing structures shall be performed in accordance with SP 70.1330.2012 "Load-bearing and enclosing structures."
Finishing works should be carried out in warm season or in heated rooms and be complex mechanized (use of small mechanization tools and various manual power tools).
The complex of finishing works of the designed building includes external and internal works.
Arrangement of scaffolding along the external perimeter of the building for external facing works shall be carried out with their successive expansion as the floors are ready.
When performing works using the power tool, check the serviceability of the equipment, protective grounding, and alarm before the start of work.
Finishing compositions and mastic used for finishing, as a rule, should be prepared centrally.
When performing work with solutions having chemical additives, it is necessary to use personal protective equipment (rubber gloves, protective ointments, protective glasses) according to the manufacturer's instruction of the composition used.
In case of dry cleaning of surfaces and other works related to dust and gas release, as well as in case of mechanized patching and painting, it is necessary to use respiratory devices and protective glasses.
Workstations for finishing works at height shall be equipped with scavenging facilities and ladders-ladders for lifting on them.
Scavenging tools used in finishing works, in places under which other work is carried out or there is a passage, should have flooring without gaps.
Under condition of continuity of construction and installation works some types of construction works are performed in winter.
CIW production in winter shall be preceded by a set of preparatory works including:
- repair and preparation for winter of industrial and domestic premises;
- procurement of necessary fuel reserves, local building materials and winter fuels and lubricants;
- procurement of special materials - chemical additives for acceleration of concrete hardening, insulation materials, devices for heating of laid concrete;
- Creation of building blocks allowing construction in winter;
- heating by the beginning of winter;
- ensuring the removal of surface water from objects under construction and from the territory of construction sites during thaws and with the onset of spring;
- harvesting of winter workwear;
- other necessary measures.
During earthworks in winter the following methods of soil protection against freezing are used:
- plowing and loosening of the developed surface to the depth of 2535 cm with harrowing to the depth of 1015 cm;
- snow insulation of trenches surface with preliminary loosening;
- in order to prevent freezing of foundations and pipelines bases during these works in winter, a gap between the arrangement of pits and trenches and the laying of foundations and pipelines is not allowed.
During concrete works under conditions of negative temperatures, additives are added to the concrete mixture.
The winter period does not have a significant impact on the installation of building structures. Before erection of structures, ice and snow are cleaned. Sealing of joints and joints of reinforced concrete structures is carried out by concrete and mortar with introduction of various anti-frost additives into them.
8.6 Basic Guidelines for Organization of Automobile Crane Operation
The loading and unloading and hazardous areas of the automobile crane should be marked on the ground with safety signs. Lift the load to a height of not more than 3.0m at the boundaries of zones. and only after turning the boom or moving the freight cart towards the building, lift the load to the working horizon.
The hazardous area of the crane operation is the entire construction site with the exception of the working camp
It is allowed to move cargo by car crane within the limits of the crane operating area indicated on the construction plan.
Most responsible construction and installation works (structures) to be inspected with preparation of acceptance certificates
According to RD11022006, acts of inspection of building structures, elimination of defects identified during construction control in which it is impossible without disassembling or damaging other building structures and sections of engineering and technical support networks are executed by acts of inspection of critical structures according to the model given in Appendix No. 4 RD11022006 .
Representatives of the relevant authorities of state supervision, author supervision, as well as, if necessary, independent experts may participate in control procedures. The Contractor shall notify the other participants not later than three working days about the date of the hidden works inspection.
It is forbidden to perform subsequent works in the absence of acts of inspection of previous hidden works.
Approximate list of critical structures and works concealed by subsequent works and structures, acceptance of which is executed by acts of intermediate acceptance of critical structures and acts of inspection of hidden works:
1. Certificates of geodetic basis acceptance for construction and for geodetic basis works for laying of utility networks.
2. Certificate of soil inspection of foundation bases.
3. Act of geodetic breakdown of building axes.
4. Act on foundation reinforcement.
5. Act on antiseismic seam arrangement.
6. Act on reinforcement of walls and columns.
7. Act on the arrangement of the flight of stairs and landing.
8. Act on masonry from slag-block stones of enclosing structures.
9. Act on the construction of window and door blocks.
10. Act on the arrangement of wings and ramps.
11. Act on the device of heat, sound, steam insulation.
12. Act of acceptance of building facades.
13. Act on roofing.
14. Certificate for earthing device.
15. Certificate of acceptance of electrical works for the construction of internal and external networks.
16. Act on the lighting device.
17. Act on the telephone sewerage and communication device.
18. Network Test Certificates.
19. Act of inspection of water supply system, sewerage system and adjustment of plumbing appliances.
List of engineering network sections to be inspected:
- Heating and ventilation.
- Water supply and sewerage.
- Electrical lighting and electrical equipment.
- Fire alarm.
Organizational and technological diagram of building erection sequence
The process sequence of reconstruction works at the construction site shall correspond to the construction organization project and the work execution project.
Construction and installation works on the territory of the reconstructed object of unfinished construction should be carried out during the following activities:
- establishing the boundary of the territory allocated for the performance of work;
- carrying out the necessary preparatory work in the allocated territory.
Construction is expected to begin in August 2015.
The preparatory period works are performed before the start of the main works. In the preparatory period, three stages were identified: organizational, mobilization and preparatory and technological .
At the organizational stage of the reconstruction of the facility, general issues of the organization of construction production are considered in accordance with the requirements of SP.48.13330.2011..
At the mobilization and preparatory and technological stages, work is carried out to begin the construction of the main facilities. These include:
- arrangement of temporary entrances, as well as temporary construction facilities intended for construction maintenance: the office of the manufacturer of works, a room for eating, dressing rooms for men and women, showers and washrooms, canopies for carpentry and moisture-intensive materials, a warehouse for sanitary and electrical materials.
- equipping the construction site with a fleet of construction machines, expansion to the necessary capacities of the production base, organization of warehousing;
- laying of temporary power supply networks of construction;
In the main period, civil and specialized works are carried out to reconstruct and strengthen the museum building with an archive, including commissioning, tests of network structures, systems and equipment testing.
The reconstruction of the museum building with the archive begins after the implementation of the preparatory period .
The construction is supplied with compressed air, acetylene from inventory mobile units,
Oxygen is delivered to the construction site in cylinders by road.
Fuel and lubricants for refueling construction machines and mechanisms to be delivered by vehicles - fuel tankers from the production base of a contracting construction organization.
Main measures for the organization of construction and installation works of the preparatory and main periods:
- to make the maximum use of the combination of time works in planning, taking into account the construction equipment used.
- establish strict control over the use of vehicles, construction equipment, as well as the execution of work schedules.
When carrying out the entire set of reconstruction works, it is necessary to observe the sequence and mutual alignment of the processes of all types of works.
The selection of installation cranes for the installation of building structures and equipment was made in accordance with the dimensions, configuration of the erected building, the maximum weight of the mounted structures.
Ensuring quality control of construction and installation works
The general contractor for the reconstruction of the facility develops a construction quality control program containing quality control methods or technical control and test plans used to control the quality of construction work. Quality control of construction and installation works, as well as equipment, structures and materials supplied to the site and installed, shall be carried out in accordance with chapter 6 of the Federal Law "Technical Regulations on Safety of Buildings and Structures" No. 384F3 and item 7 of SP 48.13330.2011 "Construction Organization."
Lists of types of works to be accepted and inspected are given in working drawings.
The General Contractor quality control program shall include the basic quality assurance rules that apply to the following types of activities:
maintenance of documentation, including protocols, records and permits for work in accordance with the requirements of SP 48.13330.2011, regulations, norms and rules applicable in the Russian Federation;
performance of input, production and acceptance control operations;
Limiting and resolving derogations from rules and regulations and implementing corrective measures to prevent recidivism;
implementation of standard control of construction documentation in order to ensure the use of only the latest version of design documentation;
Define the specific job responsibilities, competencies and organizational structure of all quality assurance personnel.
During incoming control of design documentation, all submitted documentation, including PIC and working documentation, should be analyzed, at the same time checking:
conformity of design axial dimensions and geodetic basis;
availability of approvals and approvals;
references to regulatory documents for materials and products;
compliance of the site boundaries on the construction plan with the established easements;
availability of requirements for actual accuracy of controlled parameters;
Guidance on monitoring and measurement methods, including references to relevant regulations.
If defects are detected, the relevant documentation shall be returned for revision within the period specified in the contract.
The person carrying out the construction performs acceptance of the geodetic basis provided to it by the developer (customer), checks its compliance with the established requirements for accuracy, reliability of marking on the ground; for this purpose, independent experts who have a certificate of admission issued by a self-regulatory organization for the creation of reference geodetic networks can be engaged. Acceptance of the geodetic breakdown basis from the developer (customer) should be executed by the corresponding act.
Input control shall check compliance of quality indicators of purchased (received) materials, products and equipment with the requirements of standards, technical specifications or technical certificates for them specified in design documentation and (or) contract.
At the same time, the presence and content of the accompanying documents of the supplier (manufacturer) confirming the quality of the specified materials, products and equipment are checked. Incoming inspection results shall be documented in incoming inspection logs and/or laboratory tests.
Materials, products, equipment whose non-compliance with the established requirements was revealed by input control should be separated from suitable ones and marked. Work using these materials, products and equipment should be suspended. The developer (customer) must be notified of the suspension of work and its causes.
In accordance with the law, one of three decisions can be made:
- Supplier replaces non-conforming materials, products, equipment with appropriate ones;
- non-conforming products are finalized;
- non-conforming materials, products can be applied after mandatory coordination with the developer (customer), designer and state control (supervision) body according to its competence.
With operational control, the constructor checks:
- compliance of the sequence and composition of the process operations performed with the process and regulatory documentation covering these process operations;
- compliance with process modes established by process charts and regulations;
- compliance of quality indicators of operations performance and their results with the requirements of design and process documentation, as well as regulatory documentation covering these technological operations.
The results of the operational inspection shall be documented in the work logs.
In the process of reconstruction, an assessment of the work performed, the results of which affect the safety of the facility, should be carried out, but in accordance with the accepted technology become inaccessible for control after the start of subsequent work, as well as completed building structures and sections of utility networks, the elimination of defects of which, identified by control, is impossible without disassembling or damaging subsequent structures and sections of utilities. Representatives of the relevant authorities of state supervision, author supervision, as well as, if necessary, independent experts may participate in these control procedures. The person carrying out the construction shall notify the other participants about the dates of the specified procedures within the agreed time frame, but not later than three working days.
Results of inspection of works concealed by subsequent works in accordance with the requirements of design and regulatory documentation shall be drawn up by acts of inspection of hidden works. The developer (customer) may require re-examination after elimination of the identified defects.
To the procedure of conformity assessment of individual structures, levels of structures (floors), the person carrying out the construction must submit certificates of inspection of all hidden works included in these structures, geodetic as-built diagrams, as well as reports of structural tests in cases provided for by design documentation and (or) construction contract. The developer (customer) may check the reliability of the as-built geodetic diagrams presented by the executor. To this end, the constructor shall retain the in-kind laying axes and installation landmarks until acceptance is completed.
Results of inspection of individual structures shall be drawn up by certificates of inspection of critical structures
Tests of utility network sections and installed engineering equipment are performed in accordance with the requirements of the relevant regulatory documents and are executed by the relevant acts
If defects of works, structures, sections of utility networks are detected as a result of construction control, the corresponding certificates shall be issued only after elimination of the detected defects.
Construction control of the customer is performed by:
- check of the person carrying out the reconstruction, quality documents (certificates in established cases) for the materials, products and equipment used by him, documented results of incoming control and laboratory tests;
- control of compliance of the person carrying out the reconstruction with the rules of storage and storage of the applied materials, products and equipment; If violations of these rules are detected, the representative of the construction control of the developer (customer) may prohibit the use of improperly stored and stored materials;
- compliance control performed by the person performing the reconstruction, operational control;
- control of availability and correctness of maintenance of as-built documentation by the person carrying out reconstruction, including evaluation of reliability of geodetic executive diagrams of the constructed structures with selective control of accuracy of elements position;
- control over elimination of defects in design documentation identified during reconstruction, documented return of defective documentation to the designer, control and documented acceptance of corrected documentation, its transfer to the person carrying out construction;
- control over the execution by the person carrying out the reconstruction of the regulations of the state supervision bodies and local self-government;
- notification of state supervision bodies on all cases of emergency condition at the reconstruction facility;
- assessment (together with the person performing the reconstruction) of the conformity of the performed works, structures, sections of engineering networks, signing of bilateral acts confirming the compliance; control over the fulfillment by the person carrying out the construction of the requirement on the inadmissibility of subsequent work before the signing of these acts;
- final assessment (together with the person performing the reconstruction) of compliance of the completed construction of the facility with the requirements of the legislation, design and regulatory documentation.
The procedure and functions of author supervision are carried out by the decision of the customer (developer) and established by the relevant documents.
Comments of representatives of the construction control of the developer (customer) are documented in the general and special journals of the work, comments of representatives of the author's supervision - in the journal of the author's supervision. The facts of elimination of defects based on the comments of these representatives are documented with their participation.
State construction supervision is carried out in cases stipulated by the legislation on urban planning activities in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on urban planning activities and other regulatory legal acts
The state construction supervision bodies evaluate the conformity of the construction process of a specific object upon receipt of a notice from the developer (customer) about the start of construction work.
In order to limit the adverse impact of construction and installation work on the population and territory in the area of influence of ongoing construction by local authorities or their authorized organizations (administrative inspections, etc.), administrative control over construction is carried out in the manner established by the current legislation.
Administrative control consists in preliminary establishment of conditions for reconstruction (dimensions of the building site fencing, temporary mode of work, garbage removal, maintenance of order in the adjacent territory, etc.) and control of compliance with these conditions during reconstruction. The developer is responsible to the local government body, unless otherwise established by agreements.
Construction conditions are established in the form of a warrant or other document issued by the local administration or its authorized organizations in accordance with the regulatory legal acts of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
Reconstruction in accordance with the current legislation is carried out under the control of local authorities and state construction supervision. To ensure this possibility, the mentioned authorities must be notified in advance by the developer (customer) about the dates of the start of work on the construction site, about the suspension, preservation and (or) termination of construction, about the readiness of the facility for commissioning.
Upon completion of the reconstruction of the building or structure, an assessment of its compliance with the requirements of the current legislation, technical regulations, design and working documentation, its acceptance during the reconstruction on the basis of the contract, as well as the commissioning of the building or structure completed by construction.
Construction control carried out by construction participants shall be carried out in accordance with the Federal Law of June 26, 2008 N 102FZ "On Ensuring Uniformity of Measurements" using measuring instruments of the approved type, which have been checked, according to the methods (methods) of measurements certified in the necessary cases. Control tests and measurements shall be carried out by qualified personnel.
Proposals for the organization of the geodetic and laboratory control service
Geodetic works should be performed in accordance with the requirements of SP 126.13330.2012 "Geodetic works in construction," SP 48.13330.2011 "Organization of construction," SP 70.13330.2012 "Load-bearing and enclosing structures."
Geodetic works performed at the construction site include:
- creation of geodetic basis for construction;
- breakdown of on-site buildings and structures, or their parts, temporary buildings (structures);
- geodetic control of accuracy of geometric parameters of the building and as-built surveys with compilation of as-built geodetic documentation SP 70.13330.2012 "Bearing and enclosing structures."
Geodetic control of accuracy of geometric parameters of survey works is performed, as a rule, by double measurements. If the measurement results coincide or differ by the value of standard errors, the corresponding diagrams and acts of acceptance and transfer of works are made.
Geodetic control of the accuracy of geometric parameters of buildings consists of:
- in instrumental check of general dimensions (distances between extreme axes) of buildings under construction, conformity of position of elements, structures and parts of buildings (structures) with respect to axes, reference risks and elevations made in the nature of routes and elevations of roads and engineering above-ground and underground communications. The check is carried out during installation and after fixing of structures, but before backfilling of trenches (during operational control);
- in the executive geodetic survey of the planned and high-altitude position of elements, structures and parts of structures permanently fixed at the end of installation (installation, laying), as well as the actual position of underground engineering networks.
As-built geodetic survey of underground utility networks should be carried out before filling trenches. The list of technical characteristics of above-ground and underground utilities displayed on the executive surveys and samples of the main executive diagrams of underground utilities are given in Annexes Zh. 1-Zh. 8 SP 126.13330.2012.
After acceptance of the geodetic breakdown basis, the developer (customer) should issue the corresponding certificate.
The customer (developer) can check the reliability of the as-built geodetic diagrams. To this end, the constructor shall retain the in-kind signs fixing the location of the camshafts and installation landmarks until the acceptance is completed.
Geodetic works should be carried out by means of measurements of the required accuracy.
Geodetic work in the construction of buildings, vertical planning should be carried out mainly with laser devices.
Geodetic instruments shall be checked and adjusted.
Location of geodetic signs, and methods of fixation on the ground shall be displayed in PPR for geodetic works.
Laboratory control should be carried out by the construction laboratory under an agreement with the general contractor. The construction laboratory shall carry out production quality control in terms of physical and technical characteristics of the applied materials and process modes of work .
Construction laboratories shall be provided with the necessary working rooms and equipped with equipment and devices according to the profile of the work performed, including:
equipment and instruments for physical and mechanical tests, measurements and determination of pressures, deformations and deflections;
equipment for testing aggregates for concrete and mortar and stone materials;
devices for testing binding materials;
inks and varnishes testing devices;
devices for non-destructive quality control of structures and their connections;
instruments for measuring temperature, humidity, gas content, noise, illumination;
a set of necessary locksmith and other auxiliary tools.
Main functions of construction laboratories:
checking compliance with standards, specifications, passports and certificates of materials, structures and products coming for construction;
determination of physicochemical characteristics of local building materials;
selection of concrete and mortar compositions;
control over dosing and preparation of concrete, mortar and resin;
sampling of concrete and solution mixtures, production of samples and their testing;
Resin sampling and testing;
inspection and testing of welded and mechanical joints;
determination of strength of materials;
timely inspection and organization of repair of laboratory equipment and instruments and their maintenance in a state providing measurements with the required accuracy and reliability.
Construction laboratories are obliged to maintain production documentation on the profile of work performed, make timely proposals to work management on changing the modes or suspending the performance of work carried out in violation of design and regulatory requirements that reduce the strength and stability of structures, as well as give instructions directly to linear production personnel on issues within the competence of laboratories.
Quality control of materials, structures and products and participation in quality control of works carried out by construction laboratories do not remove the responsibility of managers and direct executors of works to comply with their quality.
Construction laboratories are subordinate to the chief engineers of construction, installation and installation organizations.
List of requirements to working documentation
On the basis of the developed design documentation, in the clarification and development of the decisions made in the PIC, the contracting organization should develop work execution projects (WTP) for the main types of work, for the work of the installation crane.
In the PPR, develop measures to protect the places of passage of people and the passage of vehicles within the dangerous areas of the crane at the construction site.
Need for housing and social services for personnel involved in construction
To attract specialists, it is necessary to ensure the conditions for their residence and work that comply with the requirements of SanPiN 188.8.131.523310 and other regulatory documents - provision of comfortable housing, high-quality food, availability of social, domestic and medical services, organization of delivery of workers from places of permanent residence to the place of work or compensation to employees for the cost of travel from places of permanent residence to the place of work.
The project provides that the reconstruction of the building is carried out by local construction organizations, their employees are provided with residential premises at the place of residence in Dolinsk.
Food for workers is provided in enterprises and catering organizations in Dolinsk. During the lunch break, delivery of workers from the construction site to the dining room of Dolinsk can be organized.
Medical and social services for workers are provided in medical institutions and organizations of public utilities in Dolinsk.
Monitoring of buildings and structures located in the immediate vicinity of the facility under construction
In order to organize monitoring of the state of buildings and structures located in the immediate vicinity of the object under construction, it is necessary to:
- examine the physical condition of the building structures for cracks, deflections and other deformations.
Construction Master Plan
The construction plan was developed for the main period of construction of the facility: "Redevelopment of the unfinished construction facility for the archive and museum in Dolinsk.
The construction site is enclosed by a temporary fence 2 m high.
It is necessary to install a shield with fire fighting equipment at domestic premises. Provide the rooms with fire extinguishers at least 2 per room.
Storage at the construction site of fuel, lubricants and fuel construction materials is prohibited, and therefore, materials should be imported as necessary.
The construction area shall be illuminated along its perimeter by floodlights on masts.
At the entrances and exits, install signs and corresponding road signs, at the main entrance the shield is the object passport.
In the places of the envisaged passage of people, install signs: "Passage," "Caution, construction work," "Danger zone," etc.
All works shall be performed in accordance with SNiP 12032001 "Labor Safety in Construction," Part 1, SNiP 12042002 "Labor Safety in Construction," Part 2 and the current Fire Safety Rules in the Russian Federation PPB0103.
When designing the construction plan, the following is taken into account:
1. Arrival at the construction site of building structures, building materials and semi-finished products by road.
2. Density of development of the territory.
The construction plan shows the boundaries of the construction site, temporary and permanent roads used for construction needs, the area for open storage, installation and binding of the installation mechanism.
Measures to limit the crane coverage area:
1. The crane service restriction areas on the construction site shall be marked with warning and prohibition signs clearly visible by the crane operator and rafters.
ПОС СГП - музей 14.05.2015.dwg
Free downloading for today