Front loader D-3365
- Added: 26.05.2021
- Size: 802 KB
- Downloads: 0
Lubrication card, loader, explanatory note
1. SELECTION OF SINGLE BUCKET LOADER ACCORDING TO OPERATING CONDITIONS
1.1. Determination of technical and operational parameters and selection of single-bucket loaders depending on operating conditions
2. SINGLE BUCKET TRUCK TRACTION CALCULATION
3. LOADER STABILITY CALCULATION
4. SINGLE BUCKET LOADER MAINTENANCE
LIST OF LITERATURE
The relevance of the problem of choosing the optimal types of single-bucket loaders is high, the price is a determining factor in choosing a loader. This is followed by its technical characteristics - ladle capacity, load capacity, unloading height, power, mass. Of the manufacturers of construction equipment, only Caterpillar and Komatsu support the production of many types of equipment and long model series. Many, but not all, so it is impossible to assemble a machine fleet of one brand. Even within the same model range, units of different manufacturers can be used, which further complicates unification. Most customers use different approaches when choosing a brand, focusing on the price range of a specific type, optimal characteristics and configuration for their tasks .
Purpose: the total volume of work is 25,000 m3, work must be done in 2-3 shifts, with 8 hours of working day, the size of the section allows you to place only one loader.
1) Select frontal loader suitable for this scope of work
2) Perform traction calculation of single bucket loader
3) Perform stability calculation
4) Schedule maintenance of the loader
Subject of study: Selection of the optimal type of single-bucket loader
Object of investigation: Development of this soil volume by frontal loader
1) According to the operating condition, the required scope of work and technical characteristics, the front loader D3365 was selected, as well as technical and operational parameters were determined, such as - loader operating cycle 10.8 seconds, optimum weight 20034 kg, optimum energy saturation 10.59 W/kg, maximum capacity 1080 m3/h, engine power 221298 W, ladle capacity 3 m3, digging speed 0.82 m/s, minimum cycle 10.1 seconds, fuel consumption 81 kg/shift.
2) The condition is fulfilled since the total resistance to movement of the loader is less than the traction force by power - the total resistance to movement is 202019 N, and the traction force is 221717 N.
3) As a result of the calculation, the angle of inclination of the surface of movement of the loader at which tipping is possible is 36.6 degrees, and the permissible angle of transverse slope according to the condition of tipping is 30 degrees.
4) Thus, maintenance of the front loader D3365 should be carried out in accordance with the lubrication map during the entire period of operation, with such maintenance the loader will work without failure.
Free downloading for today